𝓢1: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

Her POV

Kiran 23' has arrived and I gave my name to be head of Chef's Canvas, an event which comes under Culinary Arts. Just to inform you all, I am the biggest foodie that exists and I would love to be around food and chefs.

Kiran 23' was starting in 5 days and all the members, heads, and volunteers were sitting in a room and listening to Horsey as he was giving some instructions to us about professionalism, ethics, behavior and everything. He finished giving instructions shortly and we were served some refreshments. Suddenly he shouted from across the room to Rashi who was sitting besides me, "Rashi, can you get up? I want to sit in your place." I whispered in Rashi ears, "Don't get up, please stay." With a devilish smile, she got up and went to sit besides Aaravi who was recently included in our group.

Suddenly he came and sat beside me, I asked him "What is this behavior of yours?" He nonchalantly replied, "Did I do something wrong?" I glared at him and replied, "Your friends will think you are catching feelings or something for me." He smiled and said, "Do you think I care what people or even my friends think about me?" I was looking at him angrily, that's when he caught my hands and was eating like nothing happened. I then whispered in his ears, "Stop with all these things, I have moved on and you don't want me catching feelings for you again because if I catch feelings this time it won't go away, understood?" He suddenly asked, "But have you really moved on?" This question literally reminded me of everything and the fact that I am liking this guy even more, I also realized he has my hands and I wanted to scream like a girl but I didn't want to make a fool out of myself so I confidently looked in his eyes and said, "Don't ask the question you don't want answers to." He released my hands from his grip and I got up and walked away from him and his questions. I missed his touch and the warmth of his hands but I also couldn't sit there anymore and feel his piercing gaze on me. I feared what I might do if he continued staring at me, the way he did. 

Horsey and I went back to the way we were, pretending like nothing had happened. It was difficult to pretend that I don't have a crush on him anymore. Difficult to not like him more everyday, difficult to be friends with him. Today was 21st December, my event was held today and I could say it had been a blast. Everything in my event went perfectly well. It had good participation and also the judges were happy with every participant which made it difficult for them to choose a winner. As soon as the winner was announced, an award, medal, certificate and also a hamper was given to the winner.

Kiran 23' was a very successful event and Horsey had been appreciated a lot for his work. He was appreciated by teachers, students and almost everyone who saw his efforts and to say the least I was very happy for him. Due to a successful event, we had an unofficial party at the XYZ pub. We all enjoyed a lot that night, dancing and drinking, laughing and joking, everything was a blast. We 6 had a sleepover at Aastha's house because it had been late at night and we really couldn't go home so late at night.

Horsey had drunk messaged me, "I really want to know if you moved on from me or not." Even though I drank a lot, but I couldn't get drunk, my control over myself did not allow me to get drunk ever. So I replied to him, "You should sleep, you are drunk." He replied with lots of laughing emojis and said, "But I really want to know, can you please tell?" I couldn't so I told him, "Ok I will tell you in person tomorrow, but for now can you please sleep? I am also sleepy a lot." He replied with an, "Ok if you say so." I did not overthink his messages and I slept without worrying about tomorrow, since it was a drunk text and he might probably regret sending it tomorrow. 

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️