𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 1

His POV

One year later,

It has been a year since everything happened in Manali. Akshu and I are inseparable and we do almost everything together. She had 4 rules for me,

 ⋄ Stay loyal.

⋄ Never break her trust.

⋄ Never lie to her.

⋄ Keep whatever ego I had outside, whenever I come to her.

We had our differences and which couple did not fight, but we made sure to solve our issues and the 4 rules made our life simpler and happier. It has been a year and we were happy, we also spent every possible moment with each other and today I was gonna ask my Nemo to move in with me. I had called her at my house and she was arriving in 5 mins. I had kept the house key in a velvet box. I loved giving my Nemo heart attacks. She will think it's a wedding ring and she will say no but I will open it and she will be speechless. You all might wonder why I am calling her Nemo right? Well she can't distinguish between left and right, she has selective memory and forgets everything like names and faces of less important people but she remembers all our fights so yeah she is my little Nemo. I was planning everything and I heard the bell ring. I opened the door to see my Akshu looking stunning. I invited her in and gave her coffee. She went and sat on the sofa with a TV remote in one hand and coffee mug in another. Yeah, she feels at home here that's the reason I am asking her to move in.

I had kept the velvet box on the coffee table placed in front of the tv and she had noticed it because she shouted my name from the hall while I was making her breakfast in the kitchen. I smiled and made my way to the hall only to find her with the velvet box which was not opened. She pleaded with me, "My love, I am not ready to marry you yet, so please tell me that you are not proposing." I laughed at her words because I knew I was going to hear these exact words from her. I motioned her to open the box and she was shocked to find a key inside. She ran towards me and I ran away because I knew she was going to kick the hell out of me for the minor heart attack I gave her.

We were running around the house, when I suddenly caught her waist, picked her up and started tickling her, she started laughing uncontrollably . I kept her down when she did not say anything. I made a very sad expression and told her, "Sorry na Nemo, I love troubling you. Maaf karde yaar." She was silent treating me so I picked her up again and started tickling her, my Nemo is very ticklish. Then I told her, "Jab tak tu baat nahi karegi tab tak mein tujhe tickle karta rahuga." She spoke up and told me to put her down since all the laughing made it hard for her to breathe. She said, "Tu kyu aisa karta hai yaar, you really scared me today." I smiled and told her, "Accha sorry, but tune mere sawal ka jawaab diya nahi ab tak." "Konsa sawaal?" she questioned. "Will you move in with me?" "Haa toh tumne yeh sawaal kiya kab tha janab ki mein jawaab dedu." she answered sassily. "Toh ab kar liya na sawaal, jawaab dedo." She smiled at my answer and said, "Chalo mere ghar, mere mom and dad ko tumhare baare mein pata hai, but you have to take their permission. If they agree, I will move in with you warna bhool jao."

("Forgive me please." "I will tickle you, until you don't talk with me." "You really scared me today, why do you trouble me like this." "Accha sorry, but you didn't answer my question." "What question?" "Where did you ask this question? If you had asked it, I would have replied in a jiffy." "Now I questioned you right, so give me my answer." "Let's go to my house, my mom and dad knows about you, you take their permission. If they yes, I will move in with you or else forget all about it.") 

I cooked her breakfast, fed her and got ready in an instant. I told her to move her ass downstairs since we had to visit her parents. We took some gifts, sweets and namkeen for her parents since I was meeting them for the first time. She informed me on the way that her mom will be convinced easily but her dad was going to be a problem. I did not worry at all since I knew I could convince them in an instant.