𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 2

Her POV

Two years later,

We have been living together for 2 years, these 2 years have been bittersweet for us. We fought and made up, we laughed and cried, we were healthy and sick. We faced a lot together but we were still not tired of each other and that's the only thing that mattered. We adopted a dog named Simba. He was a rescued dog and when we had found him, his condition was very bad. I was very scared of dogs but we adopted him because as soon as we saw him, we fell in love with him and since then he stays with us, making us run and laugh behind him. Abhay was getting married today, so I was taking a shower when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I turned my shower off and lowered the music to hear him asking, "Nemo mera phone nahi mil raha aur mere specs bhi gayab hai." You guessed it right, the real Mr. Nemo calls me Nemo because I forget familiar faces and names. He always forgets his things here and there and I was his personal navigator, navigating and finding his things for him.

("Nemo I can't find my phone and even my can't be found.")

I replied through the closed door, "Dekho mera phone bed par hai, call yourself and you will find the phone. Password tumko pata hai." I heard his, "Ok" and I continued taking my bath when I heard the knocking again, "Tumne mera naam शैतान karke kyu save kiya hai?" I ignored his question and continued bathing, he knocked 3 more times and then he stopped because he understood I was going to ignore him. I stepped out of the bathroom and suddenly a pair of hands wrapped around my body. He warned me, "Aaj mein tumko ready hone nahi dunga, pehle mere sawal ka jawab do phir hi ready ho paogi." I laughed and told him, "My love, I had saved this name when you first met me after 5 years." He informed me, "Woh baat ko 3 saal ho gaye hai, toh ab tak change kyu nahi kiya." "Change toh nahi hoga."

("See my phone is on the bed, you know the password right, call yourself from it." "Why did you save my name as Devil?" "I will not let you get ready, first answer my question then I will leave you." "It's been 3 years since we met and you haven't changed it yet." "It will not be changed.")

"Kyu?" "Kyu karu change, abhi bhi tum mujhe shaanti se rehne dete ho kya? 'Nemo mere specs kaha hai? Nemo mere kapde kaha hai? Nemo mera wallet kaha hai? Nemo mera mobile nahi mil raha, meri help kardo dhundne mein.' Ek din aakar kahoge Nemo mujhe dhundh do." He glared at me and said, "Shi tumhara humor khraab hogaya hai." "Khraab hoga hi na aakhir reh kiske saath rahi hu mein, naa shanti se nahane dete ho, naa shaanti se khaane dete ho toh tum शैतान hi hue na mere liye. Khud Nemo ho aur mujhe Nemo bolte phirte ho." He was sad with my reply so I gently kissed his lips and he kissed me back with full force. Suddenly everything was heating up, but I stopped him. "Abhay ki shaadi attend karni hai, jao taiyaar ho jao and let me get ready in peace." He frowned and left the room without protesting because he knew I did not like being late anywhere, Simba followed him around and Simba was a full fledged daddy's boy. These two always ganged up on me and pranked me every time.

("Why?" "Why should I change it? Do you let me live in peace? Constantly asking, Nemo where are my specs? Nemo where are my clothes? Nemo where is my wallet? Nemo I can't find my phone, please help me in finding for it. One day you will come to me and say Nemo I can't find myself please search for it." "Ew what happened to your humor? Its so bad." "It will be, after all I am living with you. You neither let me eat in peace nor let me live in peace. You don't let me take a bath in peace also, that's why you are the Devil for me. You are the real Nemo and you keep calling me Nemo." "We have to attend Abhay's wedding so go get ready.")

We both were ready, I wore a very simple and pretty saree and he wore ethnic clothes as well, it was a kurta matching my saree and a white pajama. I was just looking at my boyfriend and thinking that he might be the most handsome man ever. I mean can anyone blame me if I admire this hot person? He is mine after all. Fine specimen was the correct definition for Horsey.