𝓢1: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Her POV

I have been avoiding Horsey for 3 months now, my 1st semester ended and my 2nd semester started a month ago. My college had started late due to Covid 19 and my 1st year will be finished in just 6 months, 3 months for 1st semester and next 3 months for 2nd semester. Avoiding Horsey has been a difficult task, since I have a huge crush on him. I see him everyday, everywhere and everything reminds me of him, when he is not even in that location.

Another month has passed and I think I am ready to confess my feelings for him. So that night I messaged him, "I know you know, but still I will ask you. Do you know that I have a huge ass crush on you?" His reply was, " Come on, me is not that good, there are many others who are far better than me." Haaye pagal ladke mera dil toh tum par aaya hai na, I want you so shut up and listen was what I wanted to reply but since I didn't want to come out as the crazy person that I am, I replied with " Yeah there maybe, but I liked you." He was like, " ed past tense" I felt really awkward, I mean what should I say? So I typed the first thing that came to my mind, " Naah naah I still like you, I have been for the past 5 months." His reaction was unexpected, "Woahh, why didn't you tell me?" I replied with my genuine reasons, " I didn't have the courage to admit it and I knew that you had a girlfriend." He was like, "It's been so long, I don't have any gf." I replied with confidence "I always thought you had one, so I never made my move on you."

After some days of silly conversation, I asked him "Do you remember my name?" To which he replied, "Anushka, Akansha or Anushree, I genuinely don't remember, I am sorry." I then told him for the 3rd time that it's Akansha. Then I asked him "Are you ready for a relationship?" He replied with a very common answer that boys give, where they portray themselves as the devil, yeah like a future psychologist will be scared of devils, nopes I will bring the devils on track in some years "You don't know me Akansha, you wont like me after knowing me." I laughed at his message because it was expected from him. I simply replied, "That's why I want to know you." He finally gave an answer to the question I asked above. " I am not into relationships right now and I am very far away from everything." Silly me said, " It's okay, I don't want a relationship, I just want to be friends with you." Mature me future added, " See here I am approaching you, so I will always show the side where I am perfect but even I have many sides, good bad and ugly. I know due to your recent breakup that you might not be ready for a relationship, so I won't force anything on you, I will be friends with you." He further added, "I will never be ready for a relationship because no one understands me like my ex girlfriend does." I then asked him, "If I approach you with the intention of being friends, is it too much to handle?" His reply was, "Being friends is never an issue, just don't force it on me, after everything that happened I have never let anyone in to protect my own sensitivity and my own comfort."

God, what has happened that he is hurt so much? Even making new friends knowing her intention is difficult for him. I hope after everything that has happened with him, he has the strength to move on and heal himself. I informed him that I am an introvert and I can't approach anyone face to face because it makes me very nervous but for him I will try. With all this on my mind, my semester ended and I told my friends everything about how he rejected me or we could also say I friend zoned myself. My friends decided that we would kill him by throwing him down the terrace because he had hurt me. I really loved my friends for handling my craziness, they made me laugh and I almost forgot all about him. I had a 2 week holiday, before my 3rd semester. I was planning on how to approach him these whole 2 weeks but I gave up because I really had no courage.

As soon as college opened, I was greeted with his face near my college entrance. I avoided all sorts of eye contact and made my way towards the lift. He also came towards the lift since we had classes on the same floor. It suddenly hit me that this is his final year and I won't be able to see him after all this. After some days I went to the canteen, he was with his friend Naksh and they were discussing something, so I left the canteen and went near the garden. He followed me there, waiting for me to approach him. God knows I tried to, I so wanted to approach him but I couldn't. He decided to approach me and said, "Anushka right?" I was annoyed with him and said, "Sirji, aap Akansha bula sakte ho toh bula lo warna aap mujhe mat bulao. Mere friends mujhe AK bulate hai, agar aap ko woh bulana hai toh woh bula lo." He sassily replied, "What if I want to call you Akshu?" I glared at him and said, "Only my family calls me that and you are not my friend so AK or Akansha for you." He laughed and walked away saying, "You are Akshu for me whether you like it or not." I was angry at his antics but couldn't say anything because he left and I will not chase after him just to correct him. 

("Sirji you can call me Akansha if you want to. My friends call me AK, you can call me that too.")

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️