𝓢1: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

His POV

I had asked Raha indirectly to bring Akshu with her but I think she is really on a mission to avoid me as much as she could and I thought that her reasons were valid too but I wanted a conversation with her. I was not desperate but I wanted to talk. After my meeting with Raha I left the college and went to a beach to relax for sometime because today I had also seen Jahnvi talking to some new guy which may or may not have generated a pang of jealousy in my heart.

As I reached home I saw a message from Akshu, I informed her that I am free now and she admitted to me that whatever she has for me is more than a crush for her, this information was shocking and something I couldn't digest easily but I gave her okay and my overthinking had started. Soon I found myself writing poetries in my diary and lost track of time.

I saw her in the corridors a few days later after her confession. I started noticing that she always smiled and when she smiled her eyes would go inside, her eyes had dark circles because maybe she was a night owl like me. I found myself staring at her and I thought I was being creepy because whenever she noticed my gaze, her smiley face would turn into a serious one and she would move away from my sights.

I have given her space and it's been a month. I think today I saw her approaching me and she asked if she could sit with us. I said yeah why not but why the sudden change in the behavior? I was very suspicious of her. How could she suddenly move on in less than a month? Is this her way to get close to me and my friend? Is this her way to gain my trust and my friend's trust? I kept all these thoughts in my mind and relaxed because I knew if that were the scenario then she would soon reveal her intentions and then I would out her as an opportunist.

This year is my final year so I had to give my contribution in Kiran as much as I could. I approached our event coordinator and asked her if I could be the head for Kiran fest this year and she naturally agreed because of my reputation. Kiran fest is approaching in 2 months and I have committees to form, interviews to conduct, PR, marketing, collecting sponsorships, bringing maximum participation and to decide a theme and events which are going to be conducted.

Core committee consisted of all the interested 3rd years. We all came to a decision that the theme for this year's fest would be The Phoenix is rising. Soon the interviews for CL and ACL were conducted and CL and ACL were Mishti and Arbaaz. CL meet was taking place in the month of November in Blueberries Rooftop which is located in Bandra west. Kiran 23 would be conducted in December and we had 2 months to prepare all the events and collect sponsorships, also to invite celebrities, influencers and judges.

It has been a month and we have many sponsors, influencers and judges aligned for the event. Even the events have been decided and whoever is interested in being an event head for a specific event can give their names to the core teams and can also become volunteers. After a few days, I was going through the list of heads and volunteers, I noticed Akshu's name as event head for a culinary arts event named Chef's Canvas. All her friends were also heads of some or the other event.

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️