𝓢2: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7

Her POV

I was in Manali having a mini vacation for a week and I think my mini vacation is going to last for a month. Manali in the month of October is perfect, cold is not reaching minus degrees and the rains are over here till the month of October. I knew this time of the year, Manali would be the best place to visit, so I booked a flight here. I did not once think about Horsey since I came here and thank god Aastha suggested a vacation, because if I stayed in Mumbai I would overthink the hell out of Horsey situation.

For the 1st day in Manali, I did not go anywhere and moped in my room but then I did a little R & D and found out about paragliding, river rafting, trekking, food tour, apple picking, camping and found out many temples to visit. On the 2nd day I decided to go river rafting and it was tiring since I had decided to raft across a whole river. I came to my hotel room and just slept the whole evening and night, since the next day I had planned to visit many apple picking gardens where I would learn to pick the best of apples Manali produces. I went apple picking continuously for 3 days since helping all the workers there was very much fun. I liked helping the farmers and I could eat as many apples as I wanted since I had become friends with almost all the farmers.

I went trekking on my 6th day and it was an overnight trip so I was going to return in the evening of the 7th day. I knew I could do it but trekking on a mountain was a task even for someone like me who preferred walking as much as I did. My body was tired but even then trekking was something I could never miss. I had a lot of fun trekking but as soon as I came back in the evening, I found him there waiting for me in my hotel lobby. I ignored him and made my way to the elevator but he followed me there and said, "Akshu yaar dekh toh le meri taraf mein kuch nahi maang raha bas ek baar meri taraf dekh le." I asked him, "Who told you mein yaha hu and iss hotel mein ruki hu?" "Tere friends ne bataya." I went silent again and waited for my floor to come. He followed me to my floor and I told him, "Go back to Mumbai, I am having fun here and I don't want tears in between the one good thing that I am doing in 5 years." He didn't stop following me and he inserted his card key into the room adjacent to mine.

("Akshu look in my direction once, I am not asking you for anything else." "Who told you I am in Manali and staying in this hotel?" "Your friends did.")

I entered my room and switched my phone on, I was trekking for 2 days so obviously my phone was unreachable to everyone. As soon as my phone switched on, I got 200 messages on our Whatsapp chat group, messages started with their plan of meeting Horsey for breakfast followed by messages on how Horsey was going to become their jiju soon because Horsey had passed all the test they kept in front of him and finally in the end how they gave Horsey my address and my location. There were also 20 missed calls from Aastha and I decided to call her, "AK where were you? We couldn't reach you for 2 straight days. Your itinerary said you are on trekking but it never mentioned that it was a 2 day trek." I just silently asked her, "Horsey ko yaha kyu bheja?" "Listen AK, aisa kuch nahi hai, Horsey ko humne sirf location bataya baaki woh tere paas khud aaya hai. Rahi baat location kyu batane ki toh, usne beg kiya hame aur tu believe nahi karegi but uske har 2 line mein Akshu Akshu aa raha tha." "I agree but meine abhi tak usse maaf nahi kiya hai yaar." "Areh beta woh maafi hi toh maagne aaya hai waha. Tu maaf kare ya na kare woh tere upar hai pura." "Toh ab kya mujhe usse pure time jhelna hoga?" "I guess beta kyuki ab woh aa gaya hai aur jaane ke intention se nahi aaya." "Ok bye, mujhe fresh hona hai hum baad mein baat karte hai." After bidding Aastha a goodbye I changed out of my trekking clothes and headed for bed because I really couldn't overthink about Horsey being in the next room. It was weird and my heartbeat was increasing so I slept.

("Why did you send Horsey here?" "Listen AK, it's nothing like that, we only gave your location to Horsey, he himself came to you. We gave him your location because he literally begged us for it. He had your name on his tongue in every 2 seconds." "I agree but I haven't forgive him yet." "I know baby, he is there to seek your forgiveness, it's on you to forgive him or not." "So I have to bear him during my whole trip?" "I guess because he did not come there to leave." "Ok bye, I have to freshen up, we will talk later.")

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️