𝓢1: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

His POV

Just as I was walking down the corridors, I heard our cultural coordinator calling me.

"Harshit aaj se new students aaye hai college mein, toh ab hume freshers party organize karna hoga. College budget ka dekh legi, tum mujhe requirements ka list laakar dedo aur ek committee form karlo freshers party ke organizers ka, waha mujhe add kardena. Ek aur baat head tum rahoge aur anchor bhi", she informed me.

("Harshit as new students joined the college today, we have to plan the Fresher's party for them. You form a committee and give me a list of requirements, don't worry about the budget as all the materials will be provided by the college. Make a group and add me there also you are the head of the team and you will also be the anchor.")

"Ok, thik hai maam, aaj raat tak committee bana duga aur budget ke liye phele hum thoda brainstorming karke theme decide karlege with food and everything, phir mein aapko batata hu but yeh sab iss week ho jaayega maam", I replied and started to head towards my classroom. Just as I was heading towards my lectures, my girlfriend Jahnvi called me. Yeah, Jahnvi and I have been dating for a year and for me it's serious, maybe it's the same for her. She suggested that we should bunk the lectures and go out for a date. I didn't mind because at the end of the day these things did not affect my grades. So we headed to a nearby cafe and ordered pasta with some coffee for myself and a smoothie for Jahnvi.

("Ok maam, I will make a group tonight and once we brainstorm and decide the theme and food arrangements I will give you the list and budget. Not to worry maam, all the requirements list will be provided till the end of this week.")

I and Jahnvi were pretty much enjoying our date by chit chatting about us and also about the new responsibility that is put on me. Jahnvi told me, she and Misha will give a dance performance along with some boys, so I asked her to give another group the task of dance performance, she decided it would be Abhay and Mishti with 2 more performers. After spending 3 hours in the cafe, we headed home since it was getting late.

As soon as I reached home, I made a Whatsapp group for the freshers party and included the cultural co-ordinator, I added people and also assigned them their duties like 5 people will look after the refreshments, 10 people are in the dance team, 3 people will be singing, 7 people are on the gate handling the entries along with security team. After brainstorming for hours, we decided that the theme for the freshers party would be Golden Rookies Eve.

After deciding the requirements and decoration along with food requirements, the final budget rounded up to Rs.XXXXXX. I informed the teacher about our requirements and she assured me that everything will be arranged in the span of 2 weeks. After having such a tiring day, I decided to head for bed.

***********************************************************************************************
Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️