𝓢2: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

His POV

She did not even look in my direction and that hurt like hell. She told me to leave but even I was very stubborn so I would never leave even if she told me to. I had her whole itinerary and this time I was going to follow her everywhere like a lost puppy. Tomorrow we were going paragliding early in the morning and a food tour in the evening. She was scared of heights but I wasn't. I loved all kinds of adventure sports. She was going to be a nervous wreck and if I followed her, maybe she would not be so scared anymore and would try to put on a brave front. Thinking all this I got ready for bed.

As the morning arrived, I woke up at 5:00 am and got ready for paragliding. I heard my next door open and soon my journey as a lost puppy began. She knew that I was following her from the hotel, till the paragliding track. She was nervous but she had hid it well. Even though she was nervous, she paraglided perfectly and soon I followed her there. By the time I came down, she was waiting for me, her cheeks were red from all the adrenaline. As soon as I landed, she spoke up, "Don't follow me around and if you plan on following me around I will run away like the  Cinderella I am in your words." "Do you think I care? I will find you every time you run away." She looked at me with a sad expression and went to the hotel.

The evening arrived and I saw her walking down the hotel lobby for the food tour. She left the hotel 1 hour before her planned itinerary. I knew she was going to do this so I waited in the lobby for her. She was very angry when she saw me waiting there, predicting her moves. I followed her around the village and she had tried 2 times to escape me but her attempts were in vain. I found her once in a flower shop and I found her the 2nd time in a small momos shop eating thukpa, so predictable. As soon as she realized I was not going away, she told me "Don't follow me around, if you are not going to leave me alone then come and walk with me not behind me like a stalker." After a few moments she laughed and whispered, "Wow the roles are reversed, now he is the stalker." She thought I did not hear her words but I had heard her statement and it made me smile. I reminisced about the time when she was my stalker, knowing and noticing every behavior of mine and now I was her stalker, noticing and predicting every behavior of hers.

We explored all kinds of stores, ate everything and nothing. Whenever she liked some food, she happy danced and ate everything in an instant but whenever she disliked something, she looked in my direction with puppy eyes as if requesting me to finish it and not waste it. I knew she did not like wasting food and also I could never deny her puppy eyes so I ate whatever she didn't like and I was full to my neck. I couldn't eat any more food and I pleaded with her to return back to the hotel. She laughed at me because I knew she was punishing me with food now and she did not agree and continued going from shop to shop, I obviously followed her having no other option. After 5 more dishes I told her, "Akshu aaj ke liye maaf karde yaar but if I eat anymore, I will vomit everything and it will not be a pretty sight to watch." She whispered, "You are pretty for me in every scenarios." She thought I did not heard what she said again but this time I was very happy to know what she thought of me, she was accepting me slowly. Thank gods. She then looked at me giggling and said, "Chalo hotel mein, aaj ke liye itna torture kaafi hai."

("Akshu please forgive me for today." "Ok let's go to the hotel, I have tortured you enough today.")

I was relieved because I genuinely couldn't eat anymore and we had reached our rooms. I couldn't sleep because of my full stomach so I decided to sit on the balcony for a while. I found her on her balcony and I just stared at the beauty in front of me, she noticed someone staring and looked at me. Our eyes met and my Akshu became a Cinderella once more, she ran into her room this time and I sat on the balcony thinking about everything that happened today and despite my full stomach I was happy with the outcome.

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️