𝓢2: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6

His POV

I gave Akshu time to process everything I dumped on her. It has been a week and I got no response from her, so I decided to message her but the message did not double tick. I tried calling her but her phone was switched off. I checked at her place but the watchman uncle told me that she left with a bag in the middle of the night and he obviously didn't know where she went but he saw Aastha picking her up. I then did the only logical thing to do, I found Aastha's Instagram Id and messaged her, "Hi Harshit here, do you know where my Akshu is?" She did not see my message until midnight and her reply was something I spent the whole night thinking about, "Tomorrow 11 am Cafe XYZ." I reacted with a thumbs up emoji to her text.

I spent the whole night thinking that it was Akshu who sent me the message through her friend or if it was her friend who wanted to talk to me? I really was desperate to know the answer and I guess I was always the way I am. I spent the whole night overthinking the possibilities and soon the morning arrived. I left my house at 10 am and reached the cafe at 10:30 am. I was waiting for Akshu's arrival but at exactly 11 am I saw 5 people entering the cafe. They were all Akshu's friends and I searched for Akshu but she was nowhere in sight. I think they were the ones who called me and Akshu was not the one who wanted to meet me.

Once all of them settled down and the breakfast was ordered, I asked them "Meri Akshu kaha hai?" Aastha replied with the vaguest answer possible, "Somewhere." I added, "I really want to meet with her and win her back, I can't sleep or eat sukoon se. Truth to be told, I have never had sukoon for the past 5 years and I know whatever happened in the past from my side was wrong but I am sorry for it. I just want to meet her and beg her to accept me, please." Each one of them were staring at me since they did not expect my confession or my apology.

("Where is my Akshu?")

Aastha asked me, "What are your intentions towards her?" I sincerely replied, "Intentions hi nahi hai koi, pairo par girne waala hu kyuki usko itna hurt kiya hai maine. Agar woh maaf kardi toh thik hai warna mein usse hamesha ke liye chod kar chala jaunga." Avni asked the next question, "5 saal pehle yeh sab kaha gaya tha ha? Jab woh tadap rahi thi tab toh tum khel kar nikal gaye, toh phir yeh sab ab kyu?" I was stunned at her question but I replied anyways, "5 saal pehle mere mein aqal nahi thi, pyaar ya feelings hokar bhi mein usko accept karne ke liye ready nahi tha. Beach par jo bhi hua tha, uske baad maine sab accept kiya tha aur letter bhi likha tha Akshu ke liye but mein usse face karne ki himmat nahi kar paya." Raha questioned me next, "What if she rejects you if you meet her in the near future?" I replied with my genuine answer, "I will beg for her, I will convince her, I will try everything that I can but even then if her answer is no then I will leave her and never show my face to any of you ever again."

("I don't have any intentions towards her, I will fall on my knees and ask for her forgiveness, if she forgives me I will make her the happiest and if she doesn't, I will leave her and never look back." "Where was all this 5 years ago? When she was suffering so much because of you, that time you played with her and left, so why all this after 5 years?" "I was brainless 5 years ago, I couldn't accept my feelings for her, it was too late when I accepted my feelings and I even wrote a letter but didn't had the courage to send it.")

Aaravi's question arrived, "What if you hurt her again after she forgives you and takes you back?" I smiled and said, "You are all psychologists, I am sure you know ways to kill a person and leave no traces behind and then you will lie to everyone and act like the murder did not take place." Rashi was quiet the whole time but in the end she said, "Listen very carefully Horsey and register each and every sentence in your head! I am AK's wife and if she accepts you, you will be her husband, you will always have 2nd priority understood?" I nodded and she continued, "If you hurt her in anyway, that is physically, mentally or emotionally, we will multiply that hurt into 6 and torture you with it. I already have a grave planned for you, which you will soon land in if she sheds even a single tear for you after today. I have seen her cry enough because some basic bitch couldn't accept his feelings for a very generous person. Everything clear?" I shook my head in fear.

After all the threats, the ladies dined in peace and even offered me some food. After the breakfast they informed me that Akshu is in Manali and they gave me her hotel address. I immediately booked my flight tickets and informed at work that I will take a month off. Rahul, my partner, asked me the reason behind my sudden leave and the only thing I could tell him was, "I am going to win my love back." I went to my house, packed my bags and took a little something from the locker built in my home office and went to catch my flight.

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️