𝓢1: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

Her POV

Today was our Freshers party and we all decided to meet at Aastha's house, because it was closer to college and easier to get ready, so me and Avni decided to go there directly after college and Rashi lived nearby so she went to her house and after changing she came to Aastha's place, but Raha was late as always, I brought her my big sister's clothes, since she didn't had any girly clothes. We all got ready, we were all looking very pretty but the cutest one was Raha, since she looked like a girl for the first time before us.

Soon we reached the college because that's where the party was organized. During this week, I had found out all the information on my crush, his name was Harshit Tiwari and he was a poet. His Instagram handle was named shayarkekhayal, he was close with one girl named Jahnvi, I don't know what is going on between them but I don't care also because what I have is crush and crushes never become real, they die being crushes.

As soon as we reached our college, I saw him standing on the stage looking effortlessly handsome. Oh god, why did you make him so handsome? It's a crime. I had stopped in my tracks when I saw him, so my friends understood the reason for my sudden halt and they started dragging me towards the front rows so I could get a good view of his face. Soon the event started with him, greeting us and everything. I couldn't really take my eyes off him and many times we had eye contact. I think he noticed me, but I don't know if it's true.

As the dance performance started, I saw the same girl that was on his profile. I guess she was really his girlfriend because when she was dancing, he couldn't take his eyes off her. I was on the sidelines noticing all this and not a bit jealous because I am not there yet, but my friends were teasing me the whole time because they understood I had started developing a huge crush on him and it was not gonna go away any time soon.

After the dance performance, there was a singing performance but due to some glitches, Harshit had to handle the situation and he started his shayari. By god ki kasam, this man could write and talk like no other man could. His shayari was directly pinned into my heart and I definitely think I was making heart eyes towards him and my crush started increasing on him, I never thought crushes towards people could increase but it did so I am goner now.

After all the performances and after announcing the Mr. and Ms. Freshers, there was a DJ party, which me and all my crazy friends enjoyed. After the DJ was over, I asked my friends to help me talk to him and take a picture with him. We saw him leaving, so my friends ran after him and said, " Humari ek friend aapki bhot badi fan hai, kya aap uske saath photo le sakte ho kya?", to which he agreed, being a professional poet and everything. We took a very awkward photo where I was blushing like crazy because he remembered the position where I was sitting during the party, since we made eye contact more than once. After an individual photo and a group photo, he told us that we can tag him on our Instagram stories and he will surely repost them. We all took our dinner from the counters, where they were serving it and left for Aastha's house.

After eating our dinner at Aastha's house, we all left for our house. I was thinking about him and our interaction the whole way home, because interacting with one's crush is a huge thing for a girl. I was crushing on his politeness, his behavior, his writing, his talking and everything about him. I was smiling by myself on an empty train.

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️