𝓢2: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

His POV

I had suppressed my memories of her so well, but I guess she had to return, she had to come back in my life. I am happy about her return but I am sad because I knew I had hurt her badly and it will take a lot of time for her to forgive me and my actions. I always knew that she would be back someday because our story was incomplete. We had to end it and I wanted the end to be a happy one because 5 years had passed and I could distinguish between something and everything. I felt everything for her and it's love because whenever any girl approached me, I saw Akshu's face and I stepped back from the girl.

In the industry, I was known for being a hard-to-get person because I was never included in any piece associated with girls. It's not like I have not tried for relationships, but it's like I couldn't, even if I wanted to. Seeing her today was sort of surreal that it was always her and no one else. I removed my diary in which I had kept the letter and I slept reading it.

My poetry career was also going well, but I did not have much time to attend open mics so I go to open mics whenever I have time. I was thinking about texting her and asking her for a coffee but I knew she would say no or she would look at me as if I am coming to kill her dog, so I stopped myself from messaging her. I started working to distract myself but my overthinking didn't stop. So I messaged her "Let's catch up over coffee?" She didn't reply instantly and it took her 4 hours to reply to my text. "No, I am busy." were her simple words, I left the message on seen because I wanted a different reply but people don't always get what they want right?

It was night when she messaged me 3 words, "Time? Place? Date?" I have never been so happy over a 3 word text ever before. I gave her the time, place and I was meeting her tomorrow evening. I couldn't wait for tomorrow to arrive already. I was very excited to meet her tomorrow. With this happy thoughts, I kept my diary, work laptop and everything aside and slept.

I woke up early in the morning and got ready. I left for the office as soon as I finished my breakfast. I had reached the office earlier than my usual time and everyone started complimenting me as I stepped into the building. My business partner and also my best friend Rahul asked me, "Kya haa hero banke ghum rahe ho aaj, koi aa rahi hai kya?" I dismissed him by saying, "Aisa kuch nahi, aaj mann kiya toh taiyaar ho gaya." I went inside my office and started browsing her Instagram account thinking how could someone so simple can be so beautiful? Her recent post was the one where I had 1st met her. She was wearing a simple saree looking like the most beautiful women in the whole room no no not the room, the whole world.

("Why are you looking like a hero today? Is someone coming to meet you today?" "Nothing like that, I wanted to dress up today, so I did.")

I gave an important presentation today, a proposal for the next big event which was approved by the clients. As soon as the presentation was over, all the clients complimented me and asked me the reason behind decking up, I shrugged and said "It's for the meeting." They gave me an impressed look and went away. It was evening now and I ran from the office like someone had put my ass on fire, because I did not want to make her wait for me.

***********************************************************************************************

Please comment, share and vote on my story.

This is my first story so forgive me if there are any errors.

Hope you like it and share it with maximum people.

Thank you for all the support and love. ❤️❤️