3

While we were getting ready Sarah supplied us with enough drinks and hairspray to make a person die at the fumes leaving her room

While we were getting ready Sarah supplied us with enough drinks and hairspray to make a person die at the fumes leaving her room. But it was nice to take my mind away from the events of the day. I was still so unsure why Rafe was the way he was and why me being here was such an amusement for him. I slipped into a basic black dress as my wardrobe didn't really go any lighter than that and searched Sarah's wardrobe for my shoes, I had left here last time. "Izzy can you get your cherry lip gloss I like so much please?" Sarah yelled as I climbed my way of her wardrobe with the missing shoes in my hands.

"Yeah, if you unknot these for me? I don't get why you double knot when they are my shoes" I laughed throwing them in her direction. "Oh, I'm sorry that I tie them properly" She yelled as if it was meant to offend me. I giggled walked across the hall into my room, Rose had the staff unpack all my things which was nice other than the fact I had a few things I didn't really want them seeing like my underwear, my embarrassing pjs and of course my not so PG toys. But because they unpacked, I had to search through all my draws trying to find this stupid lip gloss.

I entered the bathroom in hopes it would be in here, but I quickly lost my balance as I slipped in a puddle of water. Bracing myself to hit the floor, I felt a pair of arms catch me just in time. I met Rafe's eyes just for a split second I saw a drop of panic in them but he quickly recovered with a hard glare. His eyes darkened as I gasped from the touch of his bare chest against mine.

"Who's staring now?" He whispered as his eyes flickered quickly between my eyes and lips. I hadn't noticed my hands were using his chest for support, I quickly removed my hands and rolled my eyes. I was just going to ignore the unwanted throb between my legs. "You can let go of me I'm fine" I whispered as his eyes finally settled at looking me in the eyes. "Not even a thank you?" He raised a brow as he continued to hold me. I squinted my eyes at him slightly wondering what his motive was behind this. I pushed him away and carried on my search through the draws for the damn gloss.

He scoffed, tightening his towel round his waist. The throb between my legs seem to intensify at this. Why did my vagina find HIM of all people attractive? He was a dick. "Do I make you nervous Izzy?" He rasped making me freeze but my eyes spotted the gloss, I quickly snatched it before straightened and turning for the door. "Don't flatter yourself Rafe" I hissed turning back to face him as he crossed his arm making his arms flex from the movement. Throb.

"Then why are you blushing?" he deadpanned as he cocked his head almost like he could see the throb between my legs. My lips apart slightly but I quickly snapped them shut. "Shut up, you arsehole" I breathed before slamming my bathroom door after me, but I stopped before leaving my room. What the hell after all these years am I attracted to him even went I hate him with a passion? I could still feel his hands around my waist and the heat from his chest burning on my fingertips.

No, Izzy. You can't be attracted to him. He is horrible and twisted and he is Rafe Cameron.

I shook my head to get rid of the thought of him and enter Sarah's room handing her the gloss. "Why do you look like you are all flustered?" She asked noticing my red cheeks. Fuck. "Don't ask" I mumbled slipping my feet into the shoes.