25

Diving into the closest drawer beside me I quickly fished out a bandage pulling it over my arm

Diving into the closest drawer beside me I quickly fished out a bandage pulling it over my arm. "Coming" I said quickly looking at myself in the mirror and rubbing away the tear marks I was lucky that my eyes went red. I pulled open the bathroom door to meet Sarah stood on the other side in my room. I pulled a concern like on my face to hide the fact that I was still shaking with anger.

"What's up you OK?" I said to her, pushing past and walking into my wardrobe finding a quick change of clothes before she noticed the blood drops on my shirt. "What happened to your arm?" She said quickly as I quickly removed my shirt and replaced it with a new one and walking back out into the bedroom. "I caught it on the hair straighteners again never watching what I am doing" I lied, I lied well enough that she believed me and nodded her head. If I had told Sarah what would have happened, I knew the explosion that she would cause would damage everything.

"I need you to take us to John B's" her voice sounded slightly pleading but I wasn't in the mood to argue fight with her, so I just nodded "Fine but if Rafe asks we have been shopping all day" I said knowing Sarah knew that her brother hated me around the pouges. No questions were asked of why I gave in so easily we made our way outside and Rafe wasn't in the yard anymore. Something in my heart new that argument from earlier didn't mean anything and that eventually we would said but right now emotions were high and we were both angry.

Jumping in my car we quickly made our way over to the car; meeting John B be there. "What happened to your wrist?" John B asked as I made my way out of the car. "I burnt it against my straightness this morning I wasn't watching what I was doing" I lied well enough that Sarah laughed rolling her while John B just narrowed his eye but let it go. "Why did you need me?" I asked but the pair share a look before looking at me with pleading eyes. I frowned and saw the rest of the Pogues waiting inside of the house.

"Oh, you want me to make the peace?" I mocked crossing my arms. They both nodded before pulling me along into the house. The moment Kie's eyes landed on Sarah, she grew angry. "No effing way" She hissed but I walked straight past and towards the boys. They both stared up at me looking slightly pissed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you; I still love you" I gave them the puppy dog eyes. The shared a looked then looked back at me. "We will accept you back as long as you promise to never not speak to us" Pope said. "And you come over more, you have to keep us in check remember" JJ held out his hand and so did pope. This wouldn't go down well with Rafe but I would find a way round it. I shook theirs and took a seat in the chair as they both sat on the arms.

They were always easy to make up with. Over the years we always had our occasional fights with each other but again it was like a brotherly sister bond you fight but you make up just as quickly.

"No, that you're a shit-talking bitch." Sarah's words filled the air making all of us snap our eyes on to the drama. "Oh shit" JJ snickered. John B shot me a look of help as the argument was getting out of control. I rolled my eyes and stood to my feet. "Hey stop! I don't care that you both don't like each other, and I don't care that me and Kie aren't on great terms but realise that you both have taken part in this, find whatever thing you have found" I yelled. Both the girls looked at me then to John B.