19

The next morning when I woke up I refused to stay in bed because if I stayed in bed I would have wanted so desperately to finish off myself from last night

The next morning when I woke up I refused to stay in bed because if I stayed in bed I would have wanted so desperately to finish off myself from last night. Even when I got into bed last night I had to force myself to sleep instead of attending to the throb between my legs. I know that he would have been listening, I know that he would have wanted to come in but I didn't want that.

I didn't want to give him this power that he was already starting to gain from me. He admitted the things that I wanted to hear and that I should believe however I'm still here thinking what if this was all just something you say in the heat of the moment? I needed more proof that he meant those things and that they weren't just lies.

If he had been feeling like that for all these years, how have I not noticed? I mean I started to feel those things before my mom passed away but when you're hit with such grief and devastation anything around you doesn't seem that important anymore.

I quickly changed into tight gym shorts and cream jumper which you couldn't really count as jumper with how many tiny holes in it and headed downstairs with my book which I was almost at the end of thank God I think any more spice now while my feelings were still like this was going to kill me off. It was early in the morning so I knew not a lot of people would have been awake, making myself a cup of coffee I sat by the patio doors opening them letting the warm breeze of the morning weather through.

I had planned to go into the Sheriff's Office today after receiving a text from Sharon last night which I only read this morning when I woke up. Maybe this was gonna take my mind off him maybe I could use this opportunity to see how much I can distract myself with work and give myself a break. As the sunlight warms my bare legs, I took a sip of my coffee as I started finishing off the book.

Reading was an escape for me from a lot of things and right now I need it more than ever. Coming so close to the end of the book I heard the front door open and close not expecting anyone to be out this early in the morning. I turned in my chair to noticed Sarah walking back in completely drenched from this mornings the light shower and in clothes that definitely weren't hers.

She noticed me sitting by the doors and shot me an excited smile as I shot her a confused one. She scanned the kitchen quickly to see if anyone else was here before making a beeline over to me. "I have so much to tell you" she almost squealed with excitement I nodded to the chair next to me and she took a seat jumping into her story of the events that happened last night and this morning.

Mentioning John's adventure with The Pogues and how they needed maps of Tannehill and how they needed to go to the mainland to look at some of the things the Cameron family had donated to the local museum. I knew the Pogues were up to this mission and I knew that they necessarily didn't want to include me on their mission because of who I was and who I was friends with so I understood however a part of me wishes I could have been involved but I wasn't gonna be mad at them for that.

And then she started to become to her end her story and the sight smile tugged at the corner of her lips and some blush returned. "And he kissed me" she giggled as I snapped my book sharp in shock. Letting a smile escape onto my lips I wiggled my brows at her and she just broke out into laughter. "How was that?" I lent forward giving her my undivided attention. I watched as her mind drifted away back to the moment that she shared with him, and I could literally see the butterflies forming in her stomach. "I can't really put into words how this made me feel" she smiled finally looking back at me, bring herself back into reality.