18

Topper dropped us off at the door but I didn't bother waiting for Rafe to get out before slamming the door on his face

Topper dropped us off at the door but I didn't bother waiting for Rafe to get out before slamming the door on his face. Storming upstairs no registering his dooming footsteps behind me, before I could even walk off the last step he had thrown me over his shoulder once again. This was becoming a habit of his. "Rafe!" I gasped as I wasn't expecting it.

He carried on past my bedroom door and we entered his. He placed me on my feet and slammed my body violently against the wall next to his door. Another gasp slipped from my eyes as the sudden impact. I tried to fight him and push him away but I utterly defencless compared to him. In one swift moment he had my hands pinned above my head.

The only nosies in the air was the sounds of our heavy and deep breaths. His eyes bouncing between mine, darkening with every second passing. "You think you are funny Izzy? Playing that stupid move" He hissed as I struggled in his grip, with his free hand he snaked it around my throat applying enough pressure that I instantly felt my panties dampen. Shit.

"Which move?" I whispered trying to keep my face from portraying how much this was turning me on. Not I wouldn't let me know he had that power over me. "You fucking one of them or not? Because that was all I was thinking about while beating the shit out of them" He tightened his grip slight making gasp for a breath slightly. "You wouldn't want that would you? Me going out there to find them and do it again so tell me-" I cut him off. "No I am not Rafe" I spat as he took some pressure off my throat.

"Why do you care huh?" I hummed feeling a different type of confidence slip in to play. I thin my eyes at him as I felt him run a thumb across my jawline. His eyes flickered down to my lips as he thought for a moment. "I care because imagining their hands on you makes me sick" He spoke sinners. I was speechless. He care. He cared in some deranged and twisted way. "They wouldn't be able to make you cum like I could" He whispered his lips inches from mine.

I felt my heart skip a beat and my legs refusing to stay standing, I tried to control my heavy breathing but I was making a poor attempt. "What makes you think you could make me cum?" I replied watching as something deadly slipped into his eyes. His hand around my neck slowly travelled down my body. "I've told you I know what you read and why you read them-" His hand was at the top of skirt missing the fabric and on my under thigh. "I hear you sometimes at night Izzy-" I had lost control of breathing now, my chest rising and falling quickly. His hand pushed past my thin lacey panties making me gasp.

"I hear your struggling to be quiet and I know you have started thinking of me while you play with yourself" His fingers began rubbing my swollen clit in circle sending bolt of pleasure up my body causing my back to arch but I refused to let my eyes roll, I kept them glue on his. "I hear you scream into your pillow, do you know how many times I have wanted to rip open that bedroom door and make you scream my name?" He applied the perfect amount of pressure replacing his fingers with his thumb and sliding a finger inside me. I bit my lip hard enough I started to taste copper from holding back a moan. He can't have this control over me too. No fucking way.

He cocked his head a smirk tugged onto his lips as he watched me struggling to keep my composer. "The things I would have done to you when I heard you that first night, you had me almost beating your door down" He whispered as he took my down lips inbetween his teeth, licking the blood I withdrew. I was almost whimpering under his touch as he slowly pumped his fingers in and out of me. Teasing and taunting me, he was enjoying watching me struggle. "You've had me have cold showers for weeks while your pride round in those tiny bikinis and shorts" He hummed starting to pick up the pace, the pressure of heat growing in my stomach as I shamefully let out a pant.

"Seeing your lace the other night confirmed you hatefully want me just as much as I want you because I know you don't want to want me. Imagine having that feeling for years Izzy, that's what you have done to me" wet noises filled his room as well as a soft panting. He saw how badly I was struggling and how much his words were effecting me.

He had admitted everything I had been wondering but yet I still didn't want to believe him. Was he right? Did I enjoy the chase for things? Did I enjoy being this twisted? "I know you want to cum for me baby, so do it, just give in and allow it" He whispered and my brain finally snapped into play taking the control from my heart. I had gained enough strength to push him away from me but I didn't get the reaction of hate or anger from him, I got that wicked seductive smirk that made my legs almost give away.

"Fuck you" I was breathless pushing myself off the wall and rushing through the bathroom and into my room, locking the doors and sliding down it, gasping for air. Oh god.

I was so unbelievable close to giving in. His touch still lingered between my legs taunting me from leaving when I almost rewarded myself. That was almost the first time I have ever cum from a man's touch and he almost completed it in under a minute. What the hell is this man doing to me?