24

Sunlight trickled into the room, warming my face as I tried to fight with my subconscious to let me have a few more minutes but of course it refused

Sunlight trickled into the room, warming my face as I tried to fight with my subconscious to let me have a few more minutes but of course it refused. I turned over just to be met with an empty bed. I peeled an eye open and looked around to find no Rafe. Memories of last night came into play and I felt myself grin. That was what sex was meant to feel like not something boring or pathetic. That was something passionate hungry greedy it was what I needed what made you even better was him.

I could hear people up and walking round the house, so I made the conscious decision to have a shower and change because walking out with sex hair and Rafe's clothes won't be a look.

I entered the main hall away to see find Sarah not in her room, but I heard her voice from up the hall. I followed it and found her and John B in the spare room. My eyes widened at the sight of him and turned to see if Ward was around.

"Don't worry, he knows he is here" Sarah smiled back to him but with the look of confusion on my face they both shared the events of last night. "Fuck John B are you okay?" I gasped at the thought of him falling that far. He chuckled and held his hand up.

"Well I only broke this so I should be okay" He grinned, I leant against the door frame and sighed. "So I am guessing the others don't know this is your new home" I said making him shake his head. "Not yet but I will tell them soon" He hummed eyeing my legs suspiciously. I looked down to see my thighs cover in bruises. "What happened to you?" Sarah asked eyeing my legs too.

And then I remembered how hard Rafe was gripping my legs last night and all of the things we did. My cheeks must have blushed from the memories as Sarah jaw dropped. "Izzy please don't tell me that was Rafe, they look bad" She gasped as she turned me around find more on that back.

I stayed quiet as I looked over to John B and he looked mortified. "Yes, but honestly they are not that bad" I tried to calm the situation. "Living out one of your dark romance books scenes is not meant to happen" She just gasped as each one she found. "It's either he was beating the living shit out of you or he's just rough and that's disgusting" She cringed as I chuckled. "So you and Rafe huh?" John B spoke. I turned to look at him and I couldn't read his deadpan expression.

"I thought Kie would have told you" I whispered not too sure how he was going to react. "Oh she did and she put on the dramatics like she does when it comes to anyone liking or macking with someone" He said standing up towering over both me and Sarah. "Izzy this is what I meant about him, you need to be careful" Sarah whispered not even looking at my face anymore just all the bruises. "Promise me that it will only ever be me" his voice from last night rang out in my mind it made me blush slightly.

"I may think the guy is an absolute dick but I still love you Izzy and I swear if those bruise convince me one day that they aren't sex bruise then I will have his head" He said before wrapping his arms around me and embracing me into a hug. I hugged him back and felt relieved. "I see you as my little sister and I don't want you to get hurt" he muttered.

"What did Pope and JJ have to say?" I asked as he pulled away. "They weren't too happy but I am sure you can make up to them. You just have to smile at them, and they would forgive you for anything. Kie on the other hand might take some time" He mumbled but I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah well I'm not ready to speak to her yet either" I muttered hearing some noise in the yard. "That's Rafe and his stupid bike, if I see you on the back of that thing Izzy, I will send you to hell myself" Sarah warned as I started making my way. I shot her a wink before disappearing down the stairs and outside.

I really appreciate it that they were seeing my side of things, and they weren't just shutting me down and getting angry about wanting to see how this goes I knew that Rafe was protective and obsessive but who isn't with their they like.

He was already talking to someone and from the sounds of their raised voices I knew it wasn't good. As I got closer I recognised the tramp he was talking too. Barry. OBX drug dealer. Now why was he here after Rafe had said he wasn't selling again. Anger grew in my body.

"Rafe?" I said catching the attention of them both. Rafe's eyes were wide with fear as I got closer, so I stood on one side of the bike. "Well well well if it isn't Miss Izzy Castillo, your little obsession rich boy" He smirked at Rafe. Rafe was sweating that I was even in the presence of Barry.

"Look man I will get the money to you this weekend I promise" he whispered but Barry grew frustrated and shoved him slightly. I went to move round the bike but Rafe pinned me with his eyes meaning for me to stay put. "What do you mean you don't have my money, you've got all this nice shit but haven't got my money?" He yelled and Rafe tried to calm him. And before I knew it Barry had his hands on my wrist pulling me toward Rafe's bike.

"What the fuck get off me" I yelled trying my best to get of his bone crashing grip. "Get the fuck off her!" Rafe doomed pushing Barry but he threw a hard punch knocking Rafe to the ground. "Rafe!" I screamed, he tried to quickly scramble to his feet but Barry had connected my arm to a hot pipe on his bike. I let out a muffled scream as he had his other hand across my mouth. My skin sizzled against the metal, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I heard a fight breaking out behind me before my body was ripped out from the bike and I was in Rafe's arms.

"I will take this as your down payment, see you in three days, nice to see you beautiful" Barry laughed before racing off on the bike. Rafe scrambled to my side but I was quick on my feet putting some distance between each other holding my sizzling burning wrist. Tears had escaped my eyes from the pain that was jolting up my arm. "What the fuck was he doing here Rafe I said to you if this carried on I wouldn't be here for you anymore" I yelled.

His eyes were completely wired and frantic, he looked between me and my arm and tried to come close as I put some more distance between us. "Izzy please you're hurt let me just have a look at it" he rushed out but I quickly shook my head pinning him with my eyes wanting an answer. "I still haven't paid him back for all the stuff yet that's why he was here, you shouldn't have come out you should have just stayed in bed" he spat visibly getting angry at the situation as a whole. But my anger only intensified. "I won't stick around if that carries on Rafe" I rubbed a tear away and refusing to let anymore fall. But he stood motionless watching me. "You shouldn't have come out" he whispered I could tell the guilt was eating him up already as he was only watching my arm from the light trickles of blood trailing down my arm.

"Are you insane you think I'm just gonna sit in there and listen to you get in a fight with him?" I yelled I was clutching my arm up trying to get the blood to stop. "He knows who you are now! you should have fucking stayed inside" he screamed angrily running his hand through his hair the stress was vibrating off him. "So what if he knows who I am?" I said, watching him pace back and forward until his eyes snapped to mine.

"If he knows who you are he's gonna use you to get to me maybe we shouldn't have done what happened last night because anytime you're around me I am weak" he yelled and I flinched. Not because it scared me but because of the words that had left his mouth. He thought last night was a mistake. Even after the promise he made me make him, he still thought it was a mistake. That word weak had been thrown around too many times. I wasn't prepared to make myself look weak in front of him anymore, the anger just spiraled and spiraled until I was shaking with rage. But I took a deep breath and closed my eyes before opening to look at him again.

"Well it won't happen again" I said beforeturning and storming away not caring to hurting his feelings not caring thatI'd literally felt like I'd stamped on my own heart. I was obsessed with himnow, he was in my blood and in my veins and it was driving me insane. I wantedto cry, I wanted to let it all out of me but I was so angry that I allowedmyself to go there with him when I knew I shouldn't have. I managed to make itto the bathroom locking both the doors and running my burn under the water,hissing at the pain travelling through my arm it wasn't nothing major but yetit still hurt there was a light knock at the bathroom door and I knew it wasn'thim as he would have just walked in.