ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ | W.S

𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓: Walker and Y/n are in denial...
˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

lowercase intended.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

I was with walker. Like always. We were hanging out back at my place since we had some spare time after the set. We were outside of the set on those picnic tables.

"No but like why would she do that," i asked him.

"she literally had no right to," walker instigated.

"she needs to watch her diet. She's getting so fat. After she ate those chocolates i don't know how she's still alive," i sigh.

"isn't that right, girl," walker coos, ruffling up my dog's ears.

"I can't believe you would do that, mia. Those chocolates aren't good for you," i shake my head.

"WOOF."

She hopped her front paws onto walker, licking his cheek.

"Yuck, how are you letting her do that," i make a disgusted face.

Walker shrugs.

"come on, we have to continue this project," I say while grabbing my pencil again to write.

"I don't wanna though..." he complains a bit.

I'm pretty decent at school, I like studying and all. Walker on the other hand doesn't. He rather do anything than this.

"But you gotta.." I match his poor energy.

"So, uhm.. how do I complete this question again," he asks me.

"I already told you like three time, bro," I say in disbelief.

"my bad, I got distracted," he shrugs again. He's always shrugging.

"mia didn't even do anything yet. she's been gone," i narrow my eyes in confusion.

"you look really nice today," he says out of the blue.

"holy crap, you are distracted," i shake my head, "thanks, but that won't help you solve your answer. you need to focus."

I throw an extra pencil at him to use.

"ow! what was that for?!" He rubs his nose from where the pencil hit.

"for not paying attention," i say.

"can you guys shut up already. kiss and make up. fighting like a couple— dog version," leah blurts out besides us.

She was here too. She's working on her own script for the show.

"why would we kiss? that's for couples," i say in an obvious tone.

"might as well be," she muttered, which i couldn't understand.

"sorry, what was that?" I raise an eyebrow in speculation.

"nothing," she smiles.

"you guys are all in denial. you two obviously like each other," aryan chimes in.

"when did you get here," walker speaks up.

"two minutes ago," aryan says.

"that's besides the point. walker and i are just friends that work together and help with each other on school work," i tell them.

"and bicker about nonsense couple stuff," leah adds on.

"literally never happened before," walker says.

"yesterday you two were fighting about who gets the last cookie slice," leah crosses her arms.

"thanks for the slice by the way," aryan smiles.

"plus you guys are always hugging or having arms around each other in some way. i'm not saying it's bad or not cute cause it is cute. you guys have to take initiative," leah says.

"yeah, i don't see what you're seeing," walker's eyes move around the room trying to think.

"me too," i say.

leah sighs before continuing to write in her notebook.

⊹˚₊‧───────────────‧₊˚⊹

bringing in my second grade writing skills👩‍🍳

this was an old draft that i just never checked and didn't realize i was already writing it so i just continued the rest✊🏻