Chapter 1 - 10 years and Counting

What you might remember him as

It's been ten years, and a lot has changed. We have all grown up. We're 27 now.

I love him. I'm still in love with Sebastian. He's never loved me as strongly as I love him. Some might say it's unhealthy or an obsession, but regardless, I can't live without him, no matter how cruel he could be after we graduated. We were getting bored and wanted to start exploring the real world. It's so much fun using magic in the muggle world, especially watching the terror on their faces of those muggles. It was brilliant.

Don't worry, we didn't hurt any of them. We even started to rob people, but before you judge me, I know you've stolen gold or even a Demiguise or two yourself if you're here. If you're new, that's okay. You see, Sebastian and I went to Hogwarts together. I joined the school late, in fifth year instead of the first year like most. I was the new girl who had a lot of talent when it came to magic. I impressed a lot of the students who had been there much longer than me.

Out of all the people in Hogwarts, two became my best friends. One of them, I haven't talked to in ten years. His name is Ominis Gaunt, and he is the direct descendant of Salazar Slytherin. He is Voldemort's great uncle. He's a blind wizard with a sarcastic sense of humor, and he is nothing like his dark family. He absolutely hates dark magic, and the only person he was ever close to before I ruined that was Sebastian Sallow.

Where to begin? I guess it's fair to say Sebastian was a delinquent as a child. He has been addicted to the dark arts, which Ominis tried to stop him from using, but failed miserably. But Sebastian, out of all people, is my absolute favorite. Even after ten years together, we've been through a lot, and without him, I wouldn't have learned half of the things I know now.

And then there's me, Silver, a witch who completely fell for this guy. I guess it was always his charm. I won't ever tell him. I've been through a lot too, and even at the age of 27, I still don't know what the fuck we're doing, so here we are. Things have changed in the last ten years, and I'm sure you'll figure it out soon enough.

I looked at Sebastian and smiled. I'm still in love, and I don't think he even knows it.

"What are you smiling at?" he asked. "Nothing," I said quietly. "I'm bored. What would you like to do, my love?" he asked. I didn't know. Between stealing and traveling, the bedroom was all that came to mind. I didn't know what else to do.

"Anywhere you want to go. Where would it be?" he asked. "Hell," I said back, amused. He looked back at me, unimpressed. "We've been there before, remember?" If I could have it my way, I just need some time without him, but that was never going to happen. "Fuck it, you're taking too long." He grabbed my hand, threw floo powder, and we disappeared.

"Can you at least make sure I have everything next time? Or at least warn me first?" I turned back at him and then actually looked around. This place is fucking huge! It's a massive dark mansion. "It's absolutely breathtaking," I said out loud. And this is why I don't warn you, he smiled at me.