Chapter 2- The Fucking Party

18+ Warning- Sexual Explicit Content FLUFF/SMUT/DOM WARNING

Please do not read if you are not ready. .

You have been warned
Thank you!!

Like I said, he's not the same.
He was even more jealous and angrier. We had fights before when it came to these parties. He would literally have naked girls around because he knew it upset me, and I couldn't do anything about it.

It was all just to hurt me. I have rules at these parties: Don't look at anyone and don't talk to anyone. It's because the thought of another person around me drives him crazy. He just invites random friends or people we do heists with, and they bring mutual friends, some we've met, but no one we really care about.

 He just invites random friends or people we do heists with, and they bring mutual friends, some we've met, but no one we really care about

Well, lucky me, today is the day. One of the guys he invited decided to talk to me, and of course, I was wearing a short black dress. All he said was, "You are absolutely gorgeous," and I smiled back.

His anger and eyes darkened the minute Sebastian noticed us. His temper completely triggered. He got mad and told everyone to leave. He got out his wand as people were leaving and said, "Not you!" to the black-haired guy who called me gorgeous. "I should hurt you for talking to her." "I didn't know, I swear," he says. "Leave now!" Everyone else left quickly, even the other girls. He slammed that door.

Sebastian looked at me with beady eyes. "You're the one who had other girls here," I said out of defense. He looked back with black cold eye. "You don't think I love you?" I asked. I looked at him. He's rich, he's gorgeous, he's dark and mysterious. He has what every girl wants.

He pinned me against the wall. I looked at him, he's angry. I kissed him. "What am I going to do with you?" he asked with a smirk. He looked at me in the eyes. "I want you," he said, knowing damn well I want him too. The dark power you have over me grows...

WARNING SEXUAL EXPLICIT CONTENT BELOW!!

He sits on the bed and I sit on his lap. One of his arms is around my neck, displaying his tattooed arms, and his hands are covered with silver and black rings. His shirtless body is against my clothed body. He removes my black dress, knowing that I am already not wearing anything underneath.

He whispers softly in my ear, saying "Ride," as he places his other hand under me, wanting me to ride his hand with my wet pussy. He tightens his grip on my neck and whispers, "Good girl, you're going to listen to me, right?" I nod with chills all over and let out a slight moan. "That's not a yes." 'yes Sebastian I'll listen I moan out. "Good girl  Just like that," he says with a smile as he inserts his fingers, covered in rings, inside me. He moves them faster as I become wetter, knowing how much I desire him. He stops and says, "I'm going to make you beg for it."

I lie naked on the massive bed. He looks at my eagerness and waits for me to beg. He takes out his wand and says, "A little fun first." I begged him to take me, my body shaking and soaking, craving for him. He brushes his hand against my body, wondering what to do next. He uses a heat spell on himself and presses himself against my body. I try to move away, but he doesn't like that. "I saw that!" he says sternly. He adds more heat and places his hand directly on the corner of my lower lips.

"Please, Sebastian!" I moan, begging him to continue. "Moan my name. You're all mine and only mine." "Yes, I'm all yours, Sebastian!" I scream. He stands above me, naked and hard, looking at me with intense eyes. He inserts his hard dick inside me. "You're all mine, right?" he asks, knowing I want more. "Yes!" I cry out. "Good girl," he says, as he begins to fuck me. He thrusts harder and faster. I moan loudly as Sebastian goes even deeper, He starts pulling on the back of my hair. He grunts, demanding that I say it. "I scream, 'YOU OWN ME!'

As my body twitches and becomes even more soaked, he shouts, "FUCK, YES, I DO!" and continues to thrust harder and faster.He grabs onto my ass Im going to make you scream." He knew he wasn't done yet. He pulls me off and positions my body facedown on the bed.

This time, I am on all fours, and he uses a sensational spell on his hand to intensify me. Once again, he places his hands between my lower lips, commanding me to ride. The sensation is even stronger this time, making me moan and become even more soaked. "Don't stop my little whore!" He inserts himself into the smaller hole and thrusts in and out. "That's a good little slut!" he says as I ride his hand. I become even wetter. He smiles and says, "Such a little slut," while pressing his hand harder and faster, increasing the pressure. The sensations are completely taken over. My moans become louder as he uses his other hand to slam his dick into me rhythmically I completely soak out. He moans, "FUCK!" as he orgasms inside me.

He looks at me, and I look back at him. "You know I love you?" he asks. I nod. "Good," he says. I put on a long, thin, see-through black robe and a black thong, while he puts on shorts and a shirt.

He holds me in his arms, and I gaze at the snake tattoo and other marks and scars on his arm. I run my thumb over them gently. He squints and smiles, kissing my head.

"You're mine," he says. I smile, and we go to bed.