Chapter 20 - The Kill

I wake up on the couch. I look around me and feel groggy. I see the empty potion bottle; I forgot I took that. I feel weird and notice that there's no one around me. I look down and notice there's a letter sitting on me. I open the letter and start reading. There's no way. My heart races.

I re-read the letter.

I can't stay here if anyone sees me with this. It's not safe I can't be here right now. I head up to the fireplace and immediately use Floo powder to go to the undercroft.

I read the letter again...

Silver, it has come to my understanding that you are protecting Sebastian Sallow. If you don't help turn him in, I promise to make your life a living hell. You won't be able to discern the difference between your darkest nightmares and your reality.

Who the fuck would send me this? Why the fuck would I help the Ministry? Are they really going to mess with my mind until he's gone? Is turning him in the only fucking way I get to live normally again?

Sebastian Floo Powders in.

Fuck," I think to myself. "There's no way. Fuck, this can't be happening.

What is that?" He noticed I was holding the letter "It's nothing." Lying to me, really? That's not like you." He looks at me and squints. He grabs the letter from my hand. "Sebastian, it's not what you think." He reads it and immediately becomes furious. He looks at me, filled with rage. "Really? Because it really looks like you're planning on helping them." "Why the fuck would you come here if you weren't considering it? I love you I would never do anything like this to you! I scream.

"Sebastian, think! I would never turn you in." I beg him "Really? Because it sure bloody looks that way." What was your fucking plan? To hide this from me, really? "This whole fucking time?

"How the fuck am I supposed to trust you now" I'm fucking terrified. Sebastian, I would never do this to you." I look at him begging to fucking trust me.

"Your actions speak louder than words, you realize this, right?" "I'm telling you, it's not what it looks like." I fucking love you I would never cross you."

"Fucking Enough, there is no way I'm going to die in Azkaban!" He shouts Especially because of you!

"You coming here and keeping this letter from me means you were considering it." "I wasn't!" I scream. "No one can hear you."

What are you going to do, Sebastian? Fucking kill me?" He looks at me and smirks with anger "Not a bad idea if you ask me." "After everything we've been through, are you really going to fucking do this to me Sebastian? Me! The girl who fucking loves you!

You were there when I killed Solomon. I could always say that you used my wand that day.
"They can probably come here and tell me that you've been using curses on yourself."
" I then get Ominis' to help with the rest since his family is so bloody powerful and he will never say no.

"Sebastian, I would never fucking betray you."

"Really? Because right now, it looks exactly like that." "He pins me against the wall." "Sebastian, I swear to you." "Not even Merlin can help you where you're going." He grabs his wand.
With all the anger he screams AVADA KEDAVRA

Darkness