Chapter 15 - The Teacher

"Fuck." I say under my breath and roll my eyes.

"I'm so proud"

It's not what it looks like. I try to play it cool.

"Right... and I thought you were just trying to impress me," he playfully says, softly laughing from behind.
I turn back at him and see that he has a huge smile on his face.

"How long have you been following me?" I ask him in a whisper.
"Longer than you think, princess." he whispers back. "I told you... I'm really good at sneaking around. Students can't be better than their teachers after all," he says flirtatiously.

"I'm very intrigued," he says and gets closer to me. My heart is pounding. "What are you up to, love?" he asked with complete amusement.

I was just trying to find a book," I looked at him as innocently as I could.
"Right..." he says, not believing a damn word. "Well, sorry, but that's not happening.

He pins me against the closest wall with both of his hands. "You're not going anywhere," he says, looking at me.

We passionately kiss each a few times my heart racing. "

Sebastian stops and looks me dead in the eyes. "I've missed you so much!" I wrap my arms around him super tight. He removes his hands from the wall and puts his arms around me.

I stopped hugging him and gently placed my arms around his neck. "Are you okay, Sebastian?" I asked as I placed my head closer to his.

Yeah, there's just been a lot going on, I'm afraid. "I look deep into his eyes" and I can see that there's something he's not telling me. I feel tears welling up in my eyes as I refuse to break eye contact. "Sebastian, love, what's wrong?" I ask, but he says nothing. My anxieties start to overwhelm me.

"Babe... Trust me!" I shout. He takes a breath.

I might be in trouble... and this time, I'm actually worried," he says, shaking Sebastian. "What happened?

"I don't want you to worry," he looks back at me. "Sebastian, please." Tears fill my eyes. "I don't want to lose you either," he looks back at me with deep sorrow.

"Please, don't shut me out, I beg."

He looks back at me with complete pain and says, "Maybe this was a mistake..." I let go of him. "Do you really want me gone, Sebastian?" I ask, with all seriousness. "I don't... but I don't want anything to happen to you!" he admits. "What happened?" I ask once more.

He sighed.

"You'd better sit down for this," he says, holding my hand while guiding me to one of the tables. He pulls his chair close to mine, making direct eye contact.

"Silver, do you know what the Department of Mysteries is?" he asks. I shake my head no. "Okay, bear with me, okay?" he continues, proceeding to explain.

Our world has a huge headquarter, and everything a wizard does is traced. This headquarters you might have heard of it, is called the Ministry of Magic. Ours is located in London. There are a few headquarters around the world, though.

It's a huge building with different offices. These offices have their own departments, okay? These are some examples, like transportation, which handles anything related to brooms and Floo Powder. Another one is mystical creatures, which deals with anything related to beasts and breeding. Spell accidents is another department that deals with wizard delinquents on is called the Department of Mystery. They deal with everything related to death, love, and time.

"I went to see Anne... yeah"
And I had a conversation with her before she passed away. Well... One of the things I did was admit to what I did to my Uncle Solomon"

When someone dies in their home... The ministry brings out people to investigate. Those people are called the Unspeakables. No one knows who they are.

Anyways,

They can perform magic and see what has happened in the past. They may be able to see what I have confessed. If they discover it, they will take me to Azkaban.

I stay calm and I tell him. "You explained that really well." "Thanks," he says, smiling. I can sense his concern.

There's just one thing I don't understand, though. Wouldn't they have already known? When you cast your wand, every spell you do, can they specifically target it, especially curses? Wouldn't the Unspeakables have known? Yeah... it probably helped that I didn't say anything, but Sebastian, I don't think they're going to do anything.

For the first time in our world, you would be the only wizard who has gotten away with murder who didn't do it from inside.

I also found out something. I don't know how you'll feel about it. I don't even know if you knew.

What?" he asks. "Forgive me, Sebastian, for what I'm about to tell you." "Don't apologize! No apologies needed, love. Please, proceed.

Your uncle was retired, yeah? And he worked for the Auror Department, right? Assuming this is one of the reasons you were attracted to the Defense Against the Dark Arts.

Yeah... Why?" Sebastian looks at me curiously. "What haven't you told me?

There were rumors that he himself used one of the Unforgivable Curses on a Dark wizard and was forced to retire. Notice how he didn't get into trouble either. The most he got was retirement versus being put into Azkaban. The ministry is definitely corrupted.

Sebastian lets out a short laugh, "And all those years, he was trying to act like a bloody saint." He looks at me and smiles. "Between you and me, I don't regret it." I look at him with empathy. "I don't blame you, Sebastian. You never deserved how he treated you."

I stand up and go looking for the book I needed. I walk back to Sebastian and gently place it on the table.

"What's the plan, Sebastian? You really want me gone?" He stands up and holds me in his arms. "No, I want you right here!"

How are you so incredibly perfect? "Is it a spell that I'm under?" I look at him and reply, "Perhaps," in a flirtatious manner, while softly kissing his neck.

"I... Fucking... Love... You!!" He shouts. "I know," I whisper and continue to kiss his neck gently, knowing I'm teasing him.

He caught on, "So bloody evil!" he says, wanting more.

"Fuck, I just remembered something!" he shouts in excitement. I look at him, intrigued.

What is it?" I ask.

He looks at me and says, "I've got something fun for us to use." He then adds, "Ironically, it nicely ties in with what I just told you about The Department of Mystery.

I look at him, filled with anticipation. "What is it?"

"Well, As I mentioned before, they deal with time, death, and love. They have a room and they consider it more like a vault that has an entire fountain dedicated to this stuff. Not even magic can get you into that room. If so, I'd literally bring a barrel," he laughs.

I smile and say to him, "I love when you teach me things." I kiss his neck again. "Oh, trust me, darling, you'll fucking love this!" he says.

Readers Warning the next chapter is completely sexual..