Chapter 28 - Colours

I eventually get bored of following Sebastian I head back to the living room.

I see Ominis sitting on the couch and I join him.

"Hey Darling."

I say no words.

You really still muted? He smiles "Don't worry I got you"  he grabs his black flashing wand and says "Sonorus."

Thanks I smile.

"Ominis."

I'm familiar with that tone in your voice. He says carefully. Are we really doing this again? Do I need to give you another speech?

Can I ask you something Silver? Yeah, go ahead. Out of all these damn years why him? He treats you so terribly sometimes it's literally like you're a slave rather then the fucking queen you are. He says sharply his voice is cracking and he's trying not to cry.

We could have been together and you know that and you wouldn't be going through any of this shit if it wasn't for him. "I feel it burning inside of me each time you know especially when he fucking hurts you."

He's crying and he feels guilty He knows everything I've been seeing and has been helping the entire time. He helps while knowing all the pain he's holding to actually killing him. That's the man he is I think in my head.

"I just grab onto him and put his head on my chest and hold him. I stroke his blonde hair and, I console him as he calms down.

"I love you, Ominis I always have I always will."  "I know." He whispers.

I move my body over and lean to the arm of the couch I tuck in my feet underneath me. Ominis lays on the couch placing his head on my lap. "Comfy." He whispers I smile.

Can I ask you another question? "Anything Ominis." "What are colors like?" He whispers

"I'll even go in order just for you." I smile

We both stare into the fireplace.

Well,

I hold onto him while running my hand through his hair looking at the flames. I begin to delicately explain the colors.

"Red"

"When I think of red, I think of heat. It's a bold color, like passion, like the feeling of fire. It burns, it's hot. When you feel pure rage and the heat inside you burns red. Red is also beautiful. The smell of a freshly cut thorned rose. Eating the sweetest strawberry in the world. Eating a freshly picked apple directly from an orchard. There are also deeper versions, like red wine and blood."

" That's red." ♥️

"Orange"

When I think of orange, I think of citrus, tropical, and brightness. Eating a fresh Florida orange, clementine, or grapefruit. It's brightly beautiful and a happy color. Having a sip of the freshest orange juice one can have. I also think of autumn when the trees are slowly dying and the leaves are changing before falling. It reminds me of a full harvest moon. It reminds me of my favorite things  like Halloween, pumpkins, and even pumpkin juice.

   " That's Orange" 🧡

"Yellow"

When I think of yellow, I think of the sun. It's the brightest color, even brighter than orange. It shines and it's bright. It's like going out on a warm day, and you feel the warmth from the sun rays hitting you. It reminds me of lemons; sometimes, it's sour, but you can easily tell it's different—it's brighter. That's yellow.

"That's yellow" 💛

"I look at Sebastian as he walks in with tea he comes kisses my forehead and sits on one of the other couches." I continue looking back at the fire.

"Green"
When I think of green, I think of the smell of pine trees in the winter. I think of being in a forest and the smell of freshly cut grass. It's a powerful color that reminds me of fresh mint and the overpowering taste of toothpaste in the morning. It also reminds me of feeling powerful like a Slytherin and your personal favorite Ominis, snakes. It glows like an emerald and can be misjudged.

        That's green. 💚

"Blue" (Seb)
Blue is like freedom. When you go outside on a windy day, you feel the fresh air after being trapped indoors for too long. The cold, calming breeze embraces your body, especially the sensation of wind flowing through your hair. Blue also brings to mind water - it is cold to the touch, and drinking it is so refreshing. It is a color that moves and flows, and it is truly beautiful. He smiles.

"That's blue."💙

"Purple" I say

Purple reminds me of fresh grapes from a vineyard. The smell of freshly cut lavender, lilacs, and violets. It's beautiful and delicate. It can be both dark and light. It feels like an immediate sense of relief you get when you hold an Amethyst in your hand and start to calm down.

"That's purple." 💜

"Pink."
Pink is a very light color; it's like love. Like eating cotton candy and vanilla cupcakes. It's light, fluffy, and very delicate, like touching a single flower petal on a rose or touching a butterfly's wing. Most importantly, it's sweet. It's like when someone compliments you and you're flattered, you lightly blush. It's also a feminine color, like a heart-shaped box of chocolates or your favorite women's perfume.

"That's Pink" 🩷

"Silver?"

I hear the pain in his voice from crying.

Yes Ominis?

"I love you."

I close my eyes as tears shed knowing just how badly he's hurting.

"Sebastian walks by me and whispers. "I'm heading to bed. He looks at me and gestures it's ok stay " He kisses my forehead.

I spend the rest of the night cuddling and holding onto Ominis talking to him telling him how much he's loved. This man needed to know how much he is loved and appreciated.