Part 9 - The Ride

WARNING - SEXUAL EXPLICIT CONTEXT BELOW 18+ Read at your own risk..

"Come on, we are going somewhere," he says. "Just leave your stuff here for now; we will be back."

"Sebastian, it's night out where we are going?" He takes my hand as we run down the stairs together. "You'll see," he says, smiling. We reach the road, and he hands me my broom. "Don't worry, he knows about it." he reassured me then grabs one.

"Just follow me, okay?" I smile, completely intrigued."You never fly!" I say. "Doesn't mean I can't!" he replies as he lifts off and heads up into the starry sky. I quickly follow, trying to catch up to him. He does a few barrel rolls and backflips to show off. The sky is so clear, full of shining stars, and it's just so beautiful!

We fly closer to Hogwarts Castle. It gives me the chills, as if it's as exhilarating as my first time ever learning how to fly.

 It gives me the chills, as if it's as exhilarating as my first time ever learning how to fly

I see Sebastian heading towards a huge tree house. He slowly circles around it and gently lands. He waits for me, and I land too. "How do you know about this place?" I ask. "Oh, that's simple. I know a guy who knows a guy, and they know a guy," he laughs and starts climbing up the ladder. Once he reaches the top, he offers me a hand and helps me up. "Wow, this place is beautiful! You can see all the stars!" I say in awe. "Yes, she is," he says, looking at me with those eyes smiling.

 "Yes, she is," he says, looking at me with those eyes smiling

We settle down... There are a bunch of roses, wine, and lanterns. It's so romantic. I have something to ask you." "What is it?" I ask as I pour myself a glass of wine. "I have another surprise, but I need your help for this one," he says in a serious way. "What is it?" I ask.

"I was thinking of buying a house... You know, one where we can actually settle in?" I drink my wine and look at him, shocked. "Sebastian, are you sure you want that? I mean, I know you know I do, but I don't want you to sacrifice your lifestyle either," I say, concerned. "To be honest, it's one of the reasons I kept Floo Powdering to different houses to see if there's one you actually like," he slightly laughs, while slightly embarrassed.

"You could have told me!" I laugh. "I constantly thought you were just trying to impress me!" He smiles. "I guess there was more to it than I thought, but yeah..." "We can go house hunting, or if there's one you already like, maybe give me a top 3 if it's easier for you. "Yea we can do that."

" I have a question though How do you know all these places? "I look at him, wondering. "Sorry, love, even I can't tell you all my secrets," he smiles. "It wouldn't be as fun." He laughs.

"I love you! Did you know?" He asks while smiling. I love you so much, Sebastian." I look at him and can't help but smile and whisper "Sebastian, I want you."

WARNING - SEXUAL EXPLICIT CONTEXT BELOW

I look at him with those seductive eyes. He smirks, knowing damn well he wants me too. He picks me up while kissing me passionately and lays on the bed. I climb on-top of him I take off his tie and unbutton his shirt. I kiss his chest. "He smirks again and asks feeling cheeky are we?"

I kiss him all over as I remove his belt, his pants, and then his boxers. I start sucking him orally as he becomes incredibly harder and turned on. He holds onto my hair while I continue. I suck on him with my mouth "Oh my.. Fuck.. That feels so good!" He moans. He quickly undresses me, tearing off my clothes. He moves away from my mouth.

I place my naked body on-top of his and insert his hard dick inside me. I begin to thrust and moan as he feels incredible inside me. "That's my girl," he says, encouraging me as I start to ride him, gradually increasing my speed. I can feel every inch of him inside...

"Fuck, you feel so good inside me!" I start riding even faster as I'm in control. Every thrust makes me wetter he kisses me passionately, I start pressing my body even harder against me. Feeling him glide inside me it's so smooth. "Fuck, you're so gorgeous!" He moans. "I want all of you!" "Ride me harder! Fuck me!" He whispers. "I'm all yours!" As he moans. Fuck, Sebastian!!...

I pick up more speed I ride even harder and faster feeling every inch of him inside me glide in rhythm with each thrust using every bit of energy. I ride full speed he puts one of his hands around my neck I ride even faster my pussy can't take it. His dick feels so fucking good he feels so good.. FUCK!! I'm going to come, I scream! I grasp my hands on his back, "Don't stop!" I press my body even harder against his and feel all my juices release while he's inside me. My whole body twiches from the climax. "Fuck!" he says and pulls out, then cums on me.

"Fuck, that was so hot!" he says, out of breath. I smile and reply, "So are you, come here often? I got off the bed. "I'm going to go take a shower," I tell him. "Take your time, love."

I go and take a shower and put on a night robe. Sebastian goes and washes up after me and comes back into the room with shorts and a sweater on.

"Try not to steal this one," he says, with a joking squint, knowing damn well that I will. "It's not my fault your sweaters are like your cuddles - warm and cozy, perfect reminders of you." He smiles and asks, "Why do you need a sweater when you can have the real thing?" as he lays on the bed with his arms open. I lay my head on his chest.

"Here is where I feel safe," I say, listening to his heartbeat

"Here is where I feel safe," I say, listening to his heartbeat. "That was absolutely adorable but, most importantly, I love you, Silver." "I love you too, Sallow 🖤💚

We go to bed...

I wake up once again from an owl delivering me a letter.

This time, the letter is from Anne...