Chapter 17 - She

Readers Warning this chapter is very dark (includes death,grief, $uicide) P.O.V Constantly switches this chapter

Silvers P.O.V

When I woke up, I noticed that Sebastian was still asleep beside me. I simply looked at him and got dressed. I changed into a black sweater and a pair of black jeans. I have a huge headache most likely from the potion. Painful thoughts rushing through my head; I felt completely off. Maybe I should make some tea; it might help.

I go to the kitchen and look at the Daily Prophet sitting on the table. It can't be, not this again. I am completely triggered and start panicking. I need to get out of here. I can't be here right now. I immediately go to the nearest fireplace and use Floo Powder without a second thought.

Sebastians P.O.V

I wake up, and she's not beside me. I go looking for her everywhere in the castle, but she's nowhere to be found. I see Ominis and ask him, "Have you seen her at all today?" He responds, "I haven't. Maybe she's back in the undercroft?" I start to worry that something's wrong.

I start Floo Powdering at every known place that I think she could possibly be. She's nowhere to be found.
I immediately go back to Ominis. "She's nowhere to be found. Do you know how big earth is? How the hell am I supposed to find her? I just lost Anne, I can't fucking lose her too.

Omnis looks at me and says, "I might be able to help." I'm only doing this because she might actually be in danger. I absolutely hate using it, and I don't ever want you to speak about it again.
I look at him, wondering what the fuck he's talking about.

Silvers P.O.V

I missed you

I missed you. I'm sorry for everything that has happened to you. All these years, and you would think I would be so much better at this. The truth of the matter is, I just keep losing more people. I just get more numb. The only way I've survived is by not thinking about it.

I'm sorry for not being there when it happened. You deserve everything and didn't deserve the life you lived. We had so many happy memories that I've shamefully suppressed just to make it easier for myself. Life has changed so much since you've been gone. It seems that I only ever really think about it on this specific day. The pain hurts so much still; it's like I'm getting the news for the first time that you've passed. I'm sorry I wasn't there. I know how badly you wanted to be home. I feel like even after all these years all I do is disappoint people.

Tears rush down my face. It's all a lie this doesn't get any easier. Every year it's just more pain built up. I sometimes don't know why I bother other times I can't even handle the anger or the fear. My life keeps changing and yet the sadness I have for you actually being gone is one that I don't know how much longer I can take. I love you.. sometimes I wonder if it's better if I just join you.. might be better than all the other chaos I cause. I love you.. I drop the flowers in the snow and I Floo Powder with all the sadness rushing in my head.