Chapter 26 - Him

He grabs my hand and brings me to another room I've never seen.

"Stay here ok?." He looked at me worried knowing I'm hurt.

"Ok." I take off my jacket and look around the room.

He comes back with another much bigger tray. I immediately started laughing.

"Damn." Really?

"Shut up." He blushes.

"I'm never going to do anything nice for you again if you keep it up."

"I love you." "That's better." He laughs

He sits down with me and places the tray on the table." Wasn't just breakfast this time fruit, wizard snacks,wine and a bunch more.

I grab the wine and open the bottle.

"Can you at least eat something first?"

I roll my eyes and eat a single grape then proceed to drink from the bottle.

"Fair enough I guess."

He grabs an apple slice and eats it.

"How are you feeling?" He looks at me concerned.

"Shitty."

"I just wanted to show you that nothing would happen." I know

"Anything I can do to make you feel better?"

"Yes but you can't make fun of me."

He lookes at me intrigued.
"Go on tell me, so I can decide if I'll make fun of you."

I get up and look at him sticking out my hand. "Of course." as he smiles says "I'm flattered."

"Have you forgotten who you're with? You're the one who hasn't even bloody read Shakespeare and I know how to be bloody romantic."

I smile so hard and I bury my face in his chest as it becomes hot and red."

Wow you're actually blushing. I hope you know I'm never letting this down..

"I love you" I know I hold onto him and slow dance with him as perfectly as I can absorb with each step the happier I feel. "Fuck I love you.

The pain I can feel it slowly coming back. I hold onto him so hard. "Hey I'm not going anywhere it's ok."  whispers. The pain it's much worse. Tears rushing down my face.

"Sebastian I can't do this..."

I leave...

I run to the bedroom grab the fucking diary and hide.

I write ever fucking thing I haven't told them... Every fucking thing they haven't seen...

I throw the fucking diary.