Chapter 4 - The Pity Palace

We entered another enormous house in the midst of a forest with large windows. My bloodshot eyes strived to scan the room, yet this place failed to bring me joy.  He sensed that something was wrong.

He stared at me with so much concern for once and asked, "What's wrong?" I looked back at him and told him, "I need to go

He stared at me with so much concern for once and asked, "What's wrong?" I looked back at him and told him, "I need to go."

"I'm sorry, I've been such a jerk. I'll make it up to you, I promise." In my head, I didn't know if there was anything he could do to make me feel better at this point. This person isn't him, and I don't want to keep admitting that to him.

"What if I just leave and go somewhere else for a while?" I looked at him. "Are you trying to upset me?" he asked, followed by more questions. "What's your plan?" "Where will you go?" "Who do you want to see?" I didn't want to answer. I kept silent... "Is it Ominis again?" Sebastian asked.

I won't admit that I want to see his old best friend again... and what if it was? What would you actually do, Sebastian? Are you falling in love with him?" he asked. "I'm not just..." I got interrupted before I could even finish the sentence.

"Regardless, I'm fucked though, either way. You meet him, realize you want him, and I lose you forever, or I don't let you go and you hate me forever. Fucking perfect!" he shouted sarcastically.

"Sebastian, do you have no faith that I love you?" I asked him.

"I'm losing that faith within the second of this conversation. If you want to go, just go," he said in a defeated tone.

I don't know why I'm on the fence all of a sudden. "I just want to talk to him."

"Look, Sebastian, I'll keep in touch, okay?" I said gently. "I can't promise my actions while you're gone. He warns How long do you want before I come for you? I don't know, like 3 days, okay?" I asked. "Do you know where you want to go?" he asked. "I don't know. I'll send out an owl to reach him. If I send it now, then he should respond soon."

(Upgrade Letters arrive instant now just depends on replies sound familiar muggles)

Maybe you could visit Anne? I regret saying that out loud... "You really are trying to hurt me?" he asks, completely surprised. "I shouldn't have... I'm sorry..."

"Unbelievable!" Sebastian exclaims.

I write a letter to Ominis.

Ominis, I miss you. Can we please meet up somewhere? I just want to be near you for a few days. I'm okay, nothing happened. It's just been a while, and our last visit was cut short. Yes... Sebastian knows about this, and he already hates you... What do you have to lose at this point?

Sebastian stays quiet, knowing that I'm just about to leave. I think he might actually have regrets. I just need this for myself. He needs to come back to reality. I promise, this isn't him.

In the evening, I receive an owl with the following message:

Silver, Sebastian is going to lose his girl to the blind guy. That's hilarious. Yeah, I'd be mad too. This better not be a "feel bad for the disabled guy." Meet me at the Pity Palace. You can come whenever today or tomorrow. I'll be here. Feel free to stay as long as you want, and maybe don't tell him where I live.