Chapter 27 -The Fucking Plan

He stares at me blankly

"I think I broke him," I say, looking at him. "I didn't think that was possible. Even his mind is quiet," Ominis says.

Okay, well now that he's caught up, we've got stuff to do."

"I guess I'll start writing. I say

"Yea I'll contact my family." Ominis says.

"Sebastian, stay!" Ominis commanded him like a pet. He still doesn't move. Ominis smiled.

I leave the room.

I gather a bunch of envelopes and paper, then I sit at one of the tables in the library and begin writing.

He enters the room and sits with me.
"You okay?" No. "You mad?" "No." "How could you leave me and not tell me anything?

"I just thought about this immediately after I left here."
"Do you not want me anymore?" I look at him, waiting for a reply.

Do you not want me anymore, Sebastian? Fucking crickets.

"Do you really not, Sebastian?" I ask him again, looking at him with complete hurt, waiting for a fucking reply.

"Silver, you just left me, and now you want me to be fucking okay with it?" My heart is shattering inside as I look at him in tears.

"Ok then, fuck Sebastian. You don't want me anymore. I'm done. Let's make that clear."

I take off my ring and place it in front of him, then Floo Powder out.

"What did you just do?"

"Ominis, she left me." "No shit, she left. "You don't even know where she went when she left you originally." "You just ruined your whole future with her. I hope you know that." "Damn, I always dreamt of this day. I guess dreams really do come true after all." Ominis says delighted at this moment.

"What do you mean, I ruined my future with her? She left me?" Sebastian asked, completely confused. "Dumbass, she just bought a house." What the fuck is going on?"

"She found a fucking loophole, and you just fucked up everything. Nicely done, mate," Ominis slow claps, amused.

"Damn, we need to find her." "Fine... I'll take you to her." We Floo to the black and white house.

"Fucking great, both of them are here," I think to myself sarcastically

"Fucking great, both of them are here," I think to myself sarcastically. "Silver! Go away!" I hear the loud knocking on the bedroom door.

"He's a dumbass and didn't know," I hear Ominis say from the other side of the door. "He's being a dick!" I scream back. "I'm literally right fucking here!" I hear his stupid voice.

"He doesn't know the meaning of not crossing lines; he uses them as bloody skipping ropes," Ominis shouts on the other side of the door.

"He's being a fucking asshole!" I scream back. "I'm still bloody right fucking here!"