Chapter 18 - Déjà vu

I woke up and noticed Sebastian is already awake because he's not beside me. I get dressed and head to the kitchen.I make myself some tea and sit at the table.

Sebastian walks in and sits beside me"Good morning , princess

Sebastian walks in and sits beside me"Good morning , princess." "Can we not do the princess thing today?" I ask "So, not a good morning I presume? Are you mad at me?" he asks I shake my head no.

"Well that's not like you so what's wrong?" He's looking at me with worry. "I don't want to talk right now ok? "Well no, something is obviously the matter and I need to know." I look at him feeling completely lost and defeated.

He brushes my hair away from my face and lifts up my head and looks me in the eyes "Hey, it's me your favorite person remember?" He kisses me I kiss him back

"You not feeling like yourself today?"He asks with complete compassion. I nod yea. He brings his head closer, looking deeper in my eyes."Do you wanna talk somewhere?" I nod yea "You will talk when we get there?" I nod Yea.

"Ok" he smiles mocking my nods by shaking his head like a mad man. I smile.. "Haa! I saw that!" I smile again. He grabs his coffee and takes my hand.

He takes the lead and guides me to the library. "The library seems like an appropriate place you like talking in libraries for whatever reason.

He sits on the top of one of the wooden tables and I sit beside him.. "What's up?" He looks at me with his undevided attention.

I whisper "I had a nightmare last night that I drowned in the black lake it felt real. The whole thing played out in my nightmare I don't want to talk about all the details.." I'm only bringing this up because I'm actually scared."Sebastian my thoughts are getting worse. I don't want to act on anything the book I took from here was supposed to help. I feel like a bloody mad queen." I put my head down. I don't think there's any winning at this war within myself.

"Hey, stop and look at me. I'm here you're not alone ok. I just saw Anne yesterday I haven't even talked to you about it nor have I grieved."

Death has always been so fucking hard. I know you better then anyone... Both my parents died when I was younger from poison by a lantern that released an unknown toxin. I just watched my sister die. The same way as your mum being sick with a bloody curse and not being able to do anything about it. Tears are rushing down my face. Love, I know your in pain I'm not completely oblivious it's that time of year. He looks at me and gives me a kiss. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, more importantly know that I love you.

I look at him and smile just don't shut me out ok?I nod yea. "That's not a voice that you promised." He nudges and moves his ear closer to me waiting for a real voice." I nod laughing and finally said "yes." He smiles "Good!

"One more thing no bloody black lake also in the matter fact no swimming, which is completely unfortunate because Ominis has a hell of a nice pool." As soon as he said that I completely remembered he did.