Chapter 11 - I Sallow.. Swear..

Ominis Floo Powders into the underground space hours later and hears the sound of the fire

Ominis Floo Powders into the underground space hours later and hears the sound of the fire. Are you two seriously still here? You're not snogging each other, are you?

Sebastian wipes his face with his sleeve, then looks at Ominis. He catches my attention then grabs my face, and starts making out with me. "Yes... that's it," he says jokingly, then stops.

We couldn't keep a straight face much longer, and both started dying of laughter at the grossed-out facial expressions Omnis was making.

"Get a room, you two - one that isn't mine!" he shouts back in a serious tone, then couldn't help but laugh too.

"Actually, second note, mind if I join? Three could be fun." Ominis says flirtatiously, "I should throw something at you for saying that." Sebastian laughs and says, "What? It's not even like I could see anything!" He says, smiling.

"Ominis, how has it been less than a few minutes and you already annoy me?" Sebastian asks, laughing. "It's a skill I truly take pride in!" he says in a serious tone.

He comes closer to us and sits near us. I've missed this... are you two alright? He asks, very concerned. What has happened?
I look deep into Sebastian's eyes and say seriously, "You should tell him... everything... Please, don't shut him out again."

Sebastian nods at me, okay. He hands Ominis the letter. As he looks at it, he reads it. "Ominis, how can you read and write books and letters?" He looks back at me, tears in his eyes, and lets out a short amused breath. "Magic," he says without going into more detail. "You know, when I first saw you in the halls reading a book, I honestly thought you were just messing with people." I admit to him. "That's amazing!" he says and continues to read the letter.

Wow," he hands back the letter to Sebastian. Omnis grabs my left hand. "What are you doing? A little small, isn't it?" he jokingly says to Sebastian while touching my ring. "I forgot she even wrote that in there, and I've reread that letter hundreds of times," Sebastian admits.

Ominis says quietly, "Congratulations, mate. I'm happy she said yes." "You knew?!!" I asked, shouting and looking at Ominis completely flabbergasted.

Of course, I knew! I received the letter that night. Why else do you think I demanded you to leave that morning? I wasn't going to jeopardize spoiling things for either of you. I mean, I know I hate Sebastian and being a Gaunt implies some evilness, but I'm not THAT EVIL!

"Thanks, Ominis," Sebastian says, completely smirking ever so proudly.

"Fun fact: he's had that package for years. I always knew what it was but always wondered what it looked like," Ominis said, turning his head back at Sebastian.

"I'm also the best man!" Ominis says, giving a huge grin. Sebastian rolls his eyes. "Fine... if you must..." he exaggerates... then laughs. Ominis smiles.

The room suddenly goes quiet.

"I hate to be the one to ask you this, but all laughter aside... What's your next move, Sebastian?" Ominis asks.