Chapter 8 - 1000%

I woke up in fear...

"Who are you?" Sebastian shouts, holding up his wand at me. "Sebastian, it's me!" I reply loudly. "Have you completely lost all your senses?"

"What's the name of the secret room in Hogwarts that the three of us know about?" He ask.

"The Undercroft!" I answered.

"Sebastian, is this really necessary?"

"Where did we first meet?" he continues questioning.

"In Defense Against the Dark Arts class, where I completely slaughtered you during a duel," I smiled.

"Hand me your wand!" he demands.

I toss my wand at him and he catches it. It doesn't take him long to verify.

"Paranoid, are we?" I ask.

Sorry, my love. I just needed to make sure it was you," he says while putting his wand away. He slickly handed me mine back.

"I didn't think you would be here out of all places. I thought maybe someone was using a Polyjuice Potion."

"It's okay, Sebastian. I'm not offended."

"You left Ominis sooner than expected. Did something happen?"

"Yeah, he wanted me gone, so I left."

"Is it true you told him to not talk to us after all these years Sebastian?"

His facial expression turned as if he was going to lie. "Yeah, something like that might have happened." "Why would you do that to him?"

"He was always helping us, he has no one else, and he very much cared about us!" "Do you really not feel bad?" I ask. "It wasn't my intention to hurt him, it was my intention to focus on us."

"Well, he hates both of us now, so well done, Sebastian." I say sarcastically.

"What happened exactly?" He asked. I sigh... "He set up a nice dinner, and we were just talking about what we were up to after all these years. I admitted the whole Muggle thing, and he got upset, he left to go to bed. Next morning, I went to try to fix things, but it only made it worse, so he demanded I leave."

"I then came here for a drink... Sirona told me to drop my things off up here, and I find you ever so drunk."

"Sounds like you had an awful day... "Sebastian, I just missed you, honestly." Even while I was there, I just wanted to be with you."

A big smile appeared, and he wraps his arms around my body. "I missed you too, my love." That seemed more like him...

"I realized after all these years, why you're so bloody important to me." I look at him and softly ask, "Why is that?" He looked back at me with all seriousness in his eyes and replied.