🏜 Heroes and Villains

Ship: Desert duo <3

In a world filled with heroes and villains, Hotguy is the strongest and best hero of all time. The Watcher, the most dangerous and cunning villain Hotguy's ever competed against. These two once-great friends have since become sworn enemies, locked in a never-ending battle for the fate of their world. 

Behind Hotguy's mask there was a 16-year-old boy named Scar. Though he was only a teenager, Scar was tall and muscular, making him attractive to many people around him. With his brown, slightly curly hair and emerald eyes, many found him irresistible. But despite his looks, Scar was a soft, kind-hearted boy who didn't let his superficial appeal go to his head. He was also covered in numerous scars, the result of his hard battles with the evil Watcher.

The Watcher was also 16 years old, and his name was Grian. Grian had light brown, fluffy hair and dark brown eyes. He was short and fairly thin, but he made up for it with his intellect and wit. He wasn't the most popular guy around but had a handful of close friends. Grian was mean towards most people, and he used his words like a weapon, but deep down, he had a soft side. 

As the sun's early morning light shone through the curtains of his bedroom, Grian suddenly realised he was going to be late for school. Quick to act, he hastily changed his clothes and immediately ran down the stairs.

 As he ran out the door and onto the sidewalk, his attention was momentarily diverted away from what was in front of him, and he bumped into someone. "Hey, move it!" Grian said as he rubbed his head and picked himself up. Grian looked up to find it was Pearl, his sister. Their parents were divorced, and Pearl was living with their father, while Grian lived with their Mother. "Oh, it's you," Grian said, his tone full of annoyance. "Wow, how nice to see you too, Grian." Pearl's voice was laced with sarcasm, and she messed up his younger brother's hair. "Hey, stop!" Grian yelled, his tone filled with annoyance. "Okay, okay, guess anyway are you excited for your first day?" Pearl asked. Grian and Pearl used to live here together before their parents got divorced, but when their parents split, Grian and his Mother moved to Japan for half his life.  "Well, I am starting in the middle of the semester, Pearl," Grian said hesitantly. (Grian moved at the start of the semester but was home school for the first half but his Father convinced his Mother to go to school) Seeing that she was still messing with his hair, he snapped out, "Damn, don't have to be so mean anyway." He heard her offer to introduce him to her friends during break time, but she had already turned away. With a tired sigh, he responded with, "Yeah, yeah." 

When they both entered high school, Pearl was already surrounded by her friends, and Grian did not want to be anywhere near that. So he started walking, making his way out of the crowds and toward the principal's office. After searching around for a while, Grian finally conceded that he was lost and needed to ask someone. He approached three students, a short boy with brown hair and one green streak in his hair, a taller girl with pink hair, and a tall Blonde boy. "Uh, do you guys know where the principal's office is?" Grian said, addressing the trio. "Just go straight and then turn left, and you'll find it!" The girl smiled, and Grian responded with, "Thanks." He began to walk away before the girl called out once again, saying, "My name's Lizzie. The blonde boy is my brother, Jimmy, and the other one is Joel. What's your name?" Grian tried his best to avoid further conversation with the others, but it was clear that Lizzie felt differently. Before Grian could continue moving away from the group, she asked with genuine interest, "Oh, that's a great name. What's your last name?" Grian was getting frustrated with the constant pestering. He rolled his eyes before giving an apathetic reply. "Grian Charles-Moon," was his cold response. When Jimmy spoke up and asked "Are you Pearl's brother?" Grian simply responded, "Yeah, she's my older sister." Before there was time for any of the three to say anything else, Grian cut the conversation off short, snapping, "I should be going now. Bye." He quickly rushed away, his tone full of indifference and almost annoyance at being slowed down from getting to the principal's office.