The Flower Shop Part 1

If you can't tell from the name of the photo at the top it's a.... AHA husbands story :D (JK its flower husbands :3 )

 There's not a lot of flower husbands interactions in the chapter its just like the explanation of literally the enter plot and crap 😭 After reading this chapter and you still don't understand I'll write a small explanation at the end :D

Their is nature wives in here but its just like 3 sentences talking about their relationship that it....

This will be a 2 part chapter so I hope you like this :D 

In the quiet streets of London, in the corner of a street near the river bank, a small flower shop stood. Inside, a scottish man with teal-coloured hair, pale skin, and elvish features ran the business. He was tall and thin, wearing a style of clothing more typical of elves. His ocean blue eyes sparkled with intelligence and his gentle smile always seemed to draw people in. 

A warm, cosy atmosphere awaited anyone who entered the flower shop. The walls were lined with windows and plants were arranged on every surface. Behind the counter, a small bookshelf held a few books and some paintings of a flower forest and a kingdom perched atop a mountain. The place was a feast for the senses and a comfort to the soul. Soft music was being played throughout the entire store which set the mood of the atmosphere so nicely. Everyone who entered felt as though they were brought into a peaceful haven. The fragrance of the flowers was comforting and a soothing melody played in the background. It was like stepping into a paradise full of beauty and happiness.

Scott's dream had finally come true, he had his own flower shop in the city that he was able to live in. Everything he had ever wanted was here, it was almost too good to be true. The floor above was his home, which he shared with his best friends Shelby and Owen. They were all living a life of luxury and comfort, and Scott just couldn't believe how lucky he was to have achieved this. However, he still felt like something was missing. He knew he should be happy and fulfilled, but there was this hole in his heart that never seemed to be filled. He had everything he had ever wanted but something was still missing and he couldn't put his finger on what it was. He had a home, his best friends living with him, a successful flower shop, and everything had worked out the way he had hoped. There was nothing else he desired, and yet he couldn't shake this feeling of emptiness. 

Just down the street, a little way away, lived a man with dirty blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes, and freckles. He was tall with tan-ish skin and always wore a giant and gentle smile on his face. He seemed to carry himself in a way that was kind and caring, almost like he had no worries in the world. 

But that's what everyone thought when they looked at Jimmy. He seemed like the perfect man, someone who had it all and was care-free and had no worries in the world. But inside, Jimmy was empty and lonely. Little did anyone know that Jimmy was a god and the emperor of a swamp kingdom but when the great explosion happened and all the other kingdoms fell, he ran away and left everything behind. With Jimmy being immortal, he had watched as all of his friends who survived the explosion died one by one. His sister, his friends, his empire, and even his lover were taken from him and he was left alone. He had lost so much and it took such a significant toll on him that he could no longer love anything. His ability to feel that deep kind of love for anyone or anything had been stripped from him and his heart felt empty and cold. 

But Jimmy would hide all the pain behind a smile. He had been alive for so many years and everyone would be worried about him if they knew how he actually felt. He had been through so much pain and heartache and he felt like the weight of the world was on his shoulders. He couldn't let anyone know just how much he feared losing them again. So, he just kept on smiling and made sure that no one ever knew the true pain and heartbreak that he was carrying with him.