Kingdoms part 2

If you see this bold font is it MEE your writer speaking :P

Hello again ^-^ This is part 2 of Kingdoms I hope you like this one as much as the first one. I think this is gonna be more than two part💀(before finishing) If you see the name Cleopatra please ignore that its auto corrected 

As the years have passed, Jimmy and Lizzie have both grown up and are now teenagers. They still live in the castle with Clare and her kids Grian and Pearl, and they all seem pretty happy and content now. Grian and Jimmy will be celebrating their 16th birthdays soon, while Pearl and Elizabeth are already 19 years old. Though they all miss their father Theo, they have learned to cope and are moving on with their lives, grateful for the support of the queen and their new family. Even as the years have passed, some townsfolk still haven't let go of their animosity towards the former watchers. Whenever Jimmy and Lizzy go into town to get some food, people give them looks of suspicion and contempt. Some people even go so far as to call the children "Killers" and ask them to leave the town. It seems despite the fact that the queen has chosen to keep the family around, the townspeople don't exactly welcome them with open arms. 

Over the years, despite having to deal with comments and stares from townspeople, the four children have managed to make some friends. Lizzie kept in contact with Joel, even though his family didn't approve of he and her being friends. Pearl and Grian were still friends with the children of the castle workers, Gem Impulse and Mumbo, since their parents also work in the castle. Jimmy also made friends with a boy named Tango, who seemed much friendlier to the former watchers than the rest of the townspeople were. 

Sadly, even though everyone grew up and played together and made friends, Prince Scar didn't quite get the same treatment. Queen Cleo, who was still afraid of something happening to him, restricted him from leaving the castle grounds. He still had scars on his face from the attack on his birthday and he hated them, which only made him feel more isolated and alone. Despite this, Scar did his best to not show any resentment towards the queen as he felt grateful to be alive and felt she was only trying to protect him. 

Prince Scar looked out the window, watching kids his age playing in the garden. It made him wish he could join them and join their carefree and innocent fun. The only person he felt like he could talk to was his younger brother Bdubs, but he was in a different kingdom and away for now. The fact that his younger 14-year-old brother Bdubs could go outside like a normal person and go to town, unlike him, was heartbreaking and frustrating to deal with. As Prince Scar watched the four kids play in the garden, he suddenly locked eyes with one of them. The boy was someone close to his age with light brown fluffy hair and dark brown eyes. When he felt his heart fluttering and his cheeks warming up, he ducked away quickly. But he was probably too late as the boy had already seen him, and now Scar was trying his best to avoid the boy's gaze. 

As Grian and Jimmy were chasing each other around, Grian suddenly stopped and locked eyes with a boy inside the castle staring back at them from a window. The boy had brown hair and emerald green eyes that made Grian feel like they were just shining a magical glow. But before he could even smile and wave back at him to get his attention, the boy suddenly disappeared like he hadn't even been there in the first place. "Grian what are you staring at?" Jimmy asked his friend with a puzzled look on his face. Grian seemed distracted and didn't respond immediately, as he was focused on the memory of the boy he might have seen from the window. "I think I just saw someone looking at us from the window." Grian replied. Jimmy then dismissed the idea without even giving it a second thought, "Well you must be seeing things anyways I'm hungry. Wanna go to town and get something to eat?" He said. "Let us come with you guys as well!" Lizzy demanded, not wanting to miss out on anything that her friends had going on. Grian was eager to accept the offer but knew he first had to clear it with his Mum. He went towards his Mum and noticed that she was sleeping while seated at the table. He shook her awake and told her, "Hey Mum we're just going to town for a bit. You should go get some rest." Clare seemed like she was already tired, but she gave a slight nod and let them go.