The Flower Shop Part 2

This is part two of The Flower Shop ^-^ I hope you like it :D It might take one more part to officially finish this... 😔

Also I forgot to mention that this story is inspired by my other story The Forgotten School it has the same idea but not really the same. 

In this chapter there will be a lot of photos because I just spent the past 30 minutes collecting fan art of flower husbands and I really wanna show it.... 

As the sun rose over the horizon, it shined through the windows bringing light into the room. Jimmy was gently awoken from his sleep by the warmth of the sun's rays, he rubbed his eyes and realised how close he was to Scott. He was slightly flustered by this unexpected closeness and he shot up and looked around the room. Pix, Pearl and Lizzie had already woken up and were sitting at the table, they had all been chatting together for some time now. 

Jimmy tiptoed over to the table, careful not to disturb anyone. When he sat down on the chair in between Pix and Lizzie, Pearl asked a strange question. "Hey Jimmy? Do you think we were all reincarnations of past us?" "Maybe, you all look so identical it's kind of scary." Jimmy joked, but deep down he had no idea if that was true or not. Lizzie rolled her eyes at Jimmy's joke but she was curious as well. "Yeah, well it's definitely weird to think about, if we were really the same people in our past lives... Do you think those experiences and memories will ever come back to us? Would it even matter? Would we just become the same people as before?" Lizzie asked with a tone of hesitation. 

Before Jimmy could reply, Katherine chimed in, causing Jimmy and the others to chuckle. "Guys it's like 7 in the morning and you're using so many big words it's making my brain hurt." Katherine was famous for her lack of intelligence and her ability to always bring the mood down when things started getting deep and serious. Jimmy smiled and patted her on the head as he replied, "Okay, okay we'll keep it simple then." "Katherine! We are literally discussing important topics like reincarnation, past lives and other big topics, don't you get that?" Pix said mockingly, "Maybe it's because you're brain is very small compared to our humongous genius mind." Lizzie added while she laughed a bit at Katherine. "Hey! My brain is perfectly reasonable size!" Katherine argued but her tone was clearly more playful than serious. "Come on you guys, stop teasing Katherine, she obviously just needs a few more seconds to process this," Pearl said, trying to hold back her laughter. It was quite apparent that Katherine was struggling to keep up with the conversation, and her struggles were making it extremely amusing for the rest of the group. No Katherine's were harmed or left offended during this :P

While everyone else sat back and continued to chat and laugh, Joel, Gem, Joey and Scott woke up. "Morning, sleeping beauties," Lizzie teased. Joey rolled his eyes at her attempt at humour, "Wow, so funny Lizzie," he replied sarcastically and with a sigh. "Well, I thought it was funny," Lizzie retorts, "I can't help that my humour is simply superior to yours." She couldn't help but crack a smile as she delivered the line. It was clear that she was enjoying her little joke, but her humour was met with an eye roll from Joey. 

Joel sat down next to Lizzie and noticed that she seems to have gotten taller. "Lizzie babe? Did you get taller?" He asked her, it was certainly possible given the strange circumstances that the group was in now. When she looked towards Jimmy, he could see a look of worry and fear in her eyes. "Jimmy... Um... Do you think I'll become 10 feet taller again?" Lizzie asked sheepishly, she was clearly having bad memories of her past life experiences and she was worried that it may repeat itself again. Once Shelby mentioned the idea that it was possible for Lizzie to become 10 feet taller again, Joel's eyes went wide with curiosity and concern. "Lizzie had what now?" He repeated, clearly shocked and completely taken aback. Suddenly, he was bombarded with images of Lizzie in her transformed state with blue scales and fins and ten feet tall, it was quite a terrifying and bizarre sight. "She WHAT!?" Joel exclaimed, completely shocked at this revelation. He could hardly believe his ears, but then the sudden realisation set in. "She became the ocean queen!?" He exclaimed, all of it had became clear now. "Don't worry, you ended up marrying her later on anyway." Shelby said, her tone clearly amused at his obvious concern.