You Won Scar...

HELLLOOOO I hope you like this its a but different then my other stories I hope you like it :D

ITS A..................... DESERT DUO STORY (secret life)

As the thunder boomed about them and the wind began to pick up, Scar looked anxiously for Pearl, trying to seek comfort and clarity from her presence. In a sudden and unfamiliar display of emotion, Scar shouted that they both couldn't live, as he was being consumed by a primal fear and terror. Scar had never experienced these overwhelming feelings before, and was beginning to lose control of his own mind and body, as something other than himself was taking over. "I don't want to do this.... I can't do this... But I have to." The voices in his head were growing louder now, commanding he do what he didn't want to do, but he had no choice but to obey their commands. He was being controlled by something greater, something that he had no power over, and he was being dragged into a deep, dark abyss of terror and sorrow. Scar looked round frantically, hoping to find Pearl, but all he saw was a red cape running away from him. His heart was starting to pound harder, as his desperation grew. "Pearl, please, don't make this harder than it already is!" He shouted, but his cries went unanswered, as the figure only grew further away. Scar was desperately trying to hold on to some sense of control, but was starting to lose hope and fear was consuming him. 

Scar gripped his bow tightly, his breathing growing labored and erratic. The sound of thunder and lightning was getting louder and louder, as the storm raged around him. In front of him was Pearl, who was turning around to face him after having run away. Behind her was the edge of a deep ravine, which threatened to end her if she made just one step more. 

As Pearl pulled out her bow to try to defend herself, the thunder and lightning grew even louder. She was suddenly illuminated by a flash of lightning as she cried a tearful apology. "Scar... I'm sorry," she said, but before she could finish, the thunder struck, causing her to disappear into the night. 

Scar stared into that void of darkness in a state of utter panic. As his voice rose into a scream, he could feel himself losing control again. "Where are you!? You can hide forever!" He yelled, but the voice was not his. He was losing himself. The moment that Pearl disappeared in the flash of lightning, Scar immediately ran down the ravine to try to find her. He leapt into the darkness, hoping to catch a glimpse of her, but was met with nothing but the abyss. As he landed with a soft thud, the darkness wrapped around him, as he yelled out for her again in desperation. "Pearl!" He cried, but there was no reply, only the echoes of her name against the ravine walls. 

As Scar was alone in the ravine, the voices in his head were becoming ever louder, demanding that he follow their commands. The thoughts of killing her, of winning, of ending all this madness, were slowly consuming his mind. He was losing control of his own sanity, and it seemed that the only way out was to give in to the voices and give them what they wanted so desperately. 

Sudden and inexplicably, the voices in his head were suddenly replaced by a different voice, one that was more familiar to him and brought him comfort. However, Scar couldn't see who was speaking to him, as he felt a hand touch his face and a body hugging him from behind, but none of it was real. The embrace and the words made him feel safe, like a child being comforted, but it was all just a figment of his imagination. "Scar. She's dead, you won," the voice continued. The feeling of safety and comfort began to wash over him, and he felt himself relaxing a bit in the welcoming embrace, as the voices and the madness began to subside and fade away a bit. However, it was only a brief moment of respite, and the madness soon returned, as the voices became louder and louder again, demanding for him to act.