Send Me No Flowers Part 1

Another Flower Husbands Story. If you can tell from the title this story was inspired by the song Send Me No Flowers By Doris Day :D 

Whatever I write will not be accurate to what happened on the actual session cause it is painfully hard just rewriting it and I have way more fun writing what I think is right. I'm sorry if you want it accurate I just can't do it.

I got the idea by listening to the song and thinking about Flower Husbands... The story will be placed in 3rd life :D I hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying writing for you guys. 

Lyrics ⬇

Ever since the day that you went away
You've been sending flowers to me
Send me no flowers today
Instead of sending flowers come back to me
And hold me in your arms again
There is nothing that a flower can say
That your lips can prove with a kiss
Send me no flowers today
Got a lot of flowers and what I miss
Is being in your arms again
After a break up
To kiss and make up is divine
My darling
It doesn't matter
Just who was right or who was wrong
As long as you're still mine
Call me up and say that you're on your way
Til you're back how lonely I'll be
Send me no flowers today
Instead of sending flowers come back to me
And love me just as I love you
Send me no flowers today
Instead of sending flowers come back to me
And love me just as I love you

In every universe Jimmy and Scott would find each other, and it would always be an inevitable fact... A fact that would continue on forever and ever. The two of them were fated to be together, and they would always give each other flowers in an attempt to show their love and affection. However, time and time again, they would always end up in an unhappy ending, but the flowers would remain, as if to symbolise that their love would still exist and still be a constant factor in all universes. 

The Watchers were gods that would go through all the universes and pick out 14 individuals to participate in their world. Every Friday they would go to this world, and they would stay there for five days until they would go back to their original universe like nothing had happened. During the five days they would have to take part in different activities and challenges, and they would live like they would normally in their original world. However, when the five days are over, they would go back to their original world and no time would change. It would have all just been a dream for them.

As the 14 individuals had finally spawned into the world, they were all very confused and scared. They didn't know what was going on or why they were here, and they were just trying to make sense of this new world. After a couple of minutes, a text had appeared in front of them, informing them that they had been invited to participate in a game called, "3rd Life." The game had a few simple rules such as the three different coloured heart systems, and the fact that they'd only have three lives in this game. The text also states that they would have a total of fourteen players participating in the game, each with their own colour of heart on their arms, indicating how many lives they had left. The game would also involve players being able to attack other players, but the attack would only be possible when the player's heart is red, which means they would be on their third and final life. The colour of the heart would act as an indicator of how much life each player has left. And with that the game will begin! 

Everyone was isolated when they had first spawned, so when the text finally disappeared, everyone began rushing around, trying to find one another who would be able to provide some explanation or guidance to their existence and their whereabouts. The other people in the game would be able to feel a bit more relieved, as they would know that they were not the only people participating in this strange and new game. However, there would still be a lingering sense of confusion and curiosity that would persist within each of them.