Yours

This will be a...... DOUBLE LIFE FLOWER HUSBANDS STORY!!!! The idea came from the song Yours by Conan Gray I hope you like this :D

This will be the same universe as the story before called Dear Soulmate. 

REMINDER! Most of my stories (basically  all of them) are not accurate to the real sessions I'm just going off google (I'm way too lazy to rewatch and a schedule) 

This story will be similar to my other chapter called Soulmates :O

Lyrics 

I'm somebody you call when you're alone
I'm somebody you use, but never own
I'm somebody you touch, but never hold
And you're somebody I'll never really know
I know I'm not the one you really love
I guess that's why I've never given up
'Cause I could give you all you want, the stars and the sun
But still, I'm not enough
Oh-oh, all I really wanted was that look in your eyes
Like you already know that I'm the love of your life
Like you already know you're never sayin' goodbye
But I'm not yours
I'm not yours, I'm not yours
I want more, I want more
But I'm not yours
And I can't change your mind
But you're still mine
So tell me that it's time for me to go
'Cause you know I can't do it on my own
The only thing that's harder than sleepin' alone
Is sleepin' with your ghost
Oh-oh, all I really wanted was that look in your eyes
Like you already know that I'm the love of your life
Like you already know you're never sayin' goodbye
But I'm not yours
I'm not yours, I'm not yours
I want more, I want more
But I'm not yours
And I can't change your mind
I should've known that it was dumb love
15 dozen roses
All the things that I've done for you not to notice
Can't believe I chose you over all my best friends
What the fuck did I do in the end?
Just to not be yours

This universe was just like all the others, with Scott and Jimmy's love always being cut short, ending in death. They would never be able to have their happy ending, they would always be torn apart. Their love was doomed from the start and could never flourish as it was meant to. They would never have their happy ending, as they would always be separated by death, leaving the other one to grieve their loss.  With hope and faith they pray, this time will be different. This time, Double life will be the one, the one where they will be happy. Where their love will truly be able to flourish, and nothing else will matter. 

As all fourteen of the players spawned in, Scott looked around wondering who his soulmate. He had no memories of his previous life and only remembered the rules of the game. He was confused and felt like he was missing something, like something important had been taken from him, and at the same time he felt an urge to find something, someone, who he didn't know the identity of. 

When Scott saw the girl with the big curly orange hair it was like seeing a flash of memory. She seemed so familiar, like someone he had met before in his previous life - someone important. Suddenly a name came to him - Cleo. It didn't make sense to him how he had come up with a name for her, or how he even knew her name at all, but he seemed to know her and had felt a sense of recognition when he saw her. But all of this recognition and feeling of knowing came crashing down when he realised he had no memories of her whatsoever. He had just remembered her name, but he didn't know where he had learned it or why he had this sudden feeling of familiarisation. It didn't make sense to him and he felt confused and frustrated. 

Scott stepped back as Cleo called his name with confusion. "How do you know my name?" he asked, not understanding why she would even know who he was or how she had even come up with that name. "I- I don't know either," she replied, still sounding confused, "I just thought- I'm not sure, I didn't really know why I said that, sorry." She looked at Scott with a bit of embarrassment. It didn't make any sense to either of them how they both knew each other's names or where that information had come from, but there was something familiar about this girl, something deep down that felt familiar. But the confusion and uncertainty about where that feeling was coming from made them both feel uneasy about the situation.