Soulmates?

This chapter was so painful to write but I really loved the idea I just didn't really know what to do so please if you don't understate some parts I tried my best but I honestly don't know what I'm doing at this point...😭 I might get some (a lot) things wrong because I haven't watched Jimmy's or Scott's POV in double life 💀 (I should have done that but who cares😋)

The 14 people had appeared to have been placed into a brand new world. It was a world that was made by the "Watchers" or god-like beings. It was a world that looked familiar. Each person wandered around aimlessly, looking for anything that could help them survive in this new world. 

As they wandered off, each of them were greeted with a strange screen that appeared out of nowhere in front of them. In front of them containing the message,  "You have been chosen to take part in a special experiment. We have selected you to be a part of this project because we have identified a unique attribute within your abilities that make you an ideal candidate. Please take a moment to read through the instructions that will appear on the screen and follow them carefully. Your participation is greatly appreciated." The message continues, "As you may have already discovered, you each possess three lives. However, there is another factor you should be aware of. You have each bonded with another individual, forming a unique connection between the two of you. If your partner dies, so do you. Keep this in mind as you navigate this challenging and unpredictable realm." 

When the screen vanished without giving him any information on his soulmate, Jimmy felt a sense of uncertainty. He wondered how he was supposed to find his soulmate out of the 13 other people he was trapped with. He decided to go into the forest to find some materials to craft some items, hoping to make things easier for himself as he searched. He stumbled upon a cave and decided to go inside to make tools and armour, which could potentially help him survive longer. 

Jimmy felt relieved when he found his friend Joel in the cave. He happily greeted Joel and asked if he wanted to see if they were soulmates. Joel agreed, but when he punched Jimmy on the arm, neither of them felt anything. Jimmy laughed and said, "Well, I guess we weren't meant to be." He still had 12 people to worry about, and he was hopeful that one of them might be the one he was destined to be with. 

Joel walked away, and Jimmy turned his attention to exploring the cave in search of materials. He heard goat horns being blown from the surface, and he felt eager to get one for himself. It was probably a sign that it was time to leave the cave and continue searching for his mate. 

While navigating his way through the cave, Jimmy came across his friend Scar. He knew from experience that Scar was not his soulmate, so he decided to leave him and continue searching for the person he was meant to be with. He knew that there were now only 11 more people to try to bond with, and he was hopeful that one of them would be his soulmate. 

I give up trying to write what happened in the episode Ima just write what I think happened or what feels right for me :D REMINDER!!! None of what I write after this sentence actually happened in their episode. 

Jimmy made it back to the surface and was finally able to see the sky again after being underground for some time. However, as he walked around, he suddenly felt a pain in his shoulder, and then another pain in his chest. He looked up at the sky, wondering where this pain was coming from. Before he could grasp the situation, he died... 

When Jimmy respawned into the game, he checked his phone and scrolled through the chat messages he had received from the other people. He saw that many of them were expressing shock or distress, with messages like "Oh my God" or "Oh no!" But, among the messages, he noticed one from Tango. It said that he had been blown up by a creeper. Tango was Jimmy's soulmate.  Jimmy felt his heart sink as he realised that Tango was his soulmate instead of Scott. He had truly wanted Scott, but it just wasn't meant to be.