Eyes Part 1

Art by sherlockggrian on tumblr :D

Ermm.... Wasup guys did you miss me 😍 SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT I GOT DISTRACTED BY SCHOOL AND LIFE IN GENERAL😭

Anyways  The Flower Shop Part 3 will be coming soon I have a fair idea of what I wanted to do but like while writing Part 3 another random idea came in my brain and I really wanted to do it...

ENJOY THE CHAPTER (it's gonna be more than one part :3) 

It is often said that "the eyes are the windows to one's soul" but sadly, sometimes these same windows will change. Just like how paper can burn and turn into ashes, the eyes can also experience change. Just as the fire may consume the paper and turn it to ashes, so too can the soul experience a change that may alter the way others see us. 

Grian had never experienced hate before, his younger years were filled with pure bliss and everything he could ever ask for. He had a loving older sister, two people he could call his parents, and everything seemed pretty much perfect.

However what Grian didn't know was it was all just a facade. Little did he know what was actually happening right in front of his eyes. Grian never understood what went wrong. Growing up his father had been so loving and caring, but now all of this has suddenly changed. Over time, the yelling and screaming seemed to be almost a routine for his father to his mother, his sister, and himself. However he simply ignored it due to not wanting to think his father didn't love him anymore.

Grian was a mere seven years old when his mother finally decided to divorce his cruel father. However, this also meant that he would have to leave his dear sister behind with him.

"Mama, where's Papa and Pearl?" he asked, turning his head away from the plane window and to his mother. "Oh baby, Pearl is with Papa right now but we're gonna go on an adventure together!" his mother replied with a soft smile. "But Pearl..." he continued to whine until she finally had to gently respond with: "Papa's just...just taking care of her right now. We'll all stay in touch. Right now we're going to live somewhere else. A place called Japan." His mother smiled but it didn't seem like it was enough to reassure Grian. He forced a smile back at her and then turned away once again to look out at the window. 

He really didn't want to go. He didn't want to leave Pearl and his father. He also didn't understand why they couldn't come along with the two of them.

Grian lived in Japan for a few years and at first, it seemed to be going well. Everyone around him was kind and he would call Pearl every day. However, the longer he lived there, the more things seemed to get worse. 

As time went on, he slowly started to lose contact with Pearl and school also began to get more difficult and stressful. Things took a turn for the worst when Grian got into high school. It was during this time that he really started to change as a person. He could never be the happy and kind person he used to be before. He became someone else...someone bitter and resentful instead. If you don't understand I'm talking about the stuff that happened in Yandere High School :3

One day when Grian came home from school, he found that his mother was already home from work early. "Mama?" He asked with a slightly troubled look on his face. "Why are you home early?" She was silent for a bit before finally responding with a cracked voice. "Grian..." He could tell it was taking her all she had to stay strong for him. "Your father passed away." 

Grian looked at his mother with a look of shock and disbelief. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. She wasn't joking right? His father really had passed away? His mind immediately started to race about his father and how he had been a monster to them all. As for his mother, her crying surprised him and he didn't know what to do either, but he did let out a small chuckle as well and he was not sure exactly why.