Kingdoms part 1

This is gonna be more than one chapter :3

Ships- Desert duo, Lizzie and Joel, Flower husbands, and Nature wives :D (their all kids in this chapter (so no ships in this chapter) but Joel does get a crush on Lizzie instantly when they meet)

 In a far away land, there was a peaceful kingdom ruled by Queen Cleo, whose family had been in power for generations. She was aided by two very special children named Bdubs and Scar, who grew up under her guidance and protection. Despite the kingdom's serenity at present, it had recently endured a catastrophic war, which resulted in the tragic loss of her beloved husband King Etho. The source of the conflict between the kingdom and the Watchers was the watchers' desire for control over the kingdom and its resources, leading to a devastating conflict. 

The Watchers were a powerful race of humanoid creatures with black wings and purple feathers lining the wings. They were known for their advanced technologies and abilities, often sporting a mask with a purple portal symbol to assist with espionage and surveillance. In this kingdom, the Watchers' leaders called a particular family up to the castle to discuss matters of state. A ruler of the Watchers called The Moons family into the castle to discuss a matter of importance, which led to some tense feelings in the room. The ruler then proceeded to explain the situation to them. "Hello the Moons family." The ruler addressed the three individuals standing in front of them. "Yes, my lord, you called us, what do you want with our services?" The older woman, representing the family, asked, sounding somewhat fearful and hesitant. The ruler responded, detailing the task at hand. "We would like you three to decide among yourselves and spy on the dear kingdom we're having war with." The woman was clearly taken aback but remained professional in her response to the ruler's request. "Y-yes, my lord," she said, stuttering slightly and holding her young children close. The ruler gave additional instructions for their assignment and proceeded to detail an accompanying group. "You will be accompanied by another family called the Shadows." The woman seemed relieved to have some backup on this assignment and asked another question. "Thank you my lord, when would you like us to part?" The ruler then clarified the time frame for the operation and provided further information about their target. "Later today they're holding a festival for their prince's 4th birthday. I would like you to sabotage the celebration," the ruler replied. The woman's face fell at the mention of sabotaging a celebration for a young child's birthday, but she was dedicated to fulfilling the ruler's mission. She nodded in approval with a sense of acceptance.

 The woman remained professional as she left the kingdom's castle, but once she entered the cramped hut she called home the reality of the situation set in. She started crying and was met with the concerned gaze of her 5-year-old daughter, Pearl. "Mummy, what's wrong?" Pearl inquired gently as she held her mother's hand. The mother tried to hold back her tears and wipe them from her cheeks, putting on a brave face for her daughter. "Nothing, Pearl dear, we're moving." The mother tried to reassure Pearl, but the girl could see through the facade. "I don't want to move," Pearl said sadly, as she continued to hold her mother's hand tightly. "I'm sorry, my dear, we have no choice," the mother said quietly, not wanting to further upset her daughter. This decision was not one the mother had made lightly, and she was clearly in a state of distress over it. Pearl looked at her mother with a frown, and the mother realised she needed to better address her daughter's concerns.  The mother was trying to find the right balance between reassuring her daughter and explaining the situation in a way that she would understand. She addressed her daughter's concerns about making new friends and assured her that Lizzie and her family would be joining them, which made Pearl feel better. However, she also needed to make clear that they had only a few hours and only had time to bring the essentials. Her tone remained calm and caring as she gave instructions to Pearl and reminded her that baby Grian would be just fine.