Eyes part 2

ONE MORE PART LEFT 2 GOOO YIPPIE :D

As the weeks went by, Grian's attitude towards life and his relationships with other people started to slowly change and get better. He had reconciled with Jimmy and was now friends with him again. He was also trying to repair the bridge that he had burned with Pearl and was slowly learning to love her once again. All in all, with all these changes and improvements happening in his life, he had slowly started to see things in a more positive light and was finally seeing a glimmer of hope for the future. 

Grian was walking home with Jimmy, feeling fairly content with his current situation in life and feeling like things were getting better. He heard a familiar voice calling out his name, which made him sigh...and once he turned around he saw Scar. "Hey Grian!" He suddenly said with a smile, making Grian groan internally. Grian sighed loudly once again at the sight of Scar, but this time he also added in a bit of annoyance since he really didn't feel like dealing with the boy right now. "What do you want Times?" He asked, using his last name again much to the annoyance of the boy I'm sure. Scar seemed to not mind it so much however as he replied with an upbeat tone. "Well, I wanted to see how you were! And hello Jimmy!" He greeted Jimmy as well. 

Grian rolled his eyes once again as Jimmy also joined in the conversation. Jimmy asked him about how they first came to meet and how they originally started talking to one another. Scar was about to answer first, but then Grian cut him off suddenly and spoke first. "A car was gonna hit me and happy over there pushed me out the way." He said, indicating Scar was the one who pushed him out of the way.

Jimmy seemed to be surprised by most of the things that Grian had revealed to him. The boy had been incredibly isolated and didn't usually go out unless for a necessary reason so this was surprising to Jimmy. Also, the fact he was almost hit by a car and was saved was also quite shocking to him. However, for some reason Grian was acting like it wasn't too big of a deal, which surprised Jimmy even more. "Yeah." Grian continued to reply with minimal emotion, almost sounding like he didn't care that he almost died. Jimmy was truly dumbfounded by the boy and how he was just acting like it was nothing but a scratch or some minor incident. He then looked over to Scar. "Hey Scar, thanks for saving Grian. Maybe if you didn't help him earlier he wouldn't have been such a jerk to you now." He said jokingly. 

Scar then took his leave, having waved and said his goodbye to Jimmy and the others as he decided to keep walking by himself. Once he was gone, Jimmy looked over at Grian with a confused expression on his face. "Grian you're quite odd. I like it?" He said, almost repeating what Scar had said but with a slightly twisted version of it. "What kind of compliment is that?" Grian didn't reply immediately, but he eventually opened his mouth and spoke a bit. "I...don't know. Maybe he was just trying to mess with me, probably." He said casually. Jimmy suddenly gave him a side-eye, the type that someone would give if they thought they were being told a lie. "Don't be like that. Come on, I know you and you were actually blushing when he said that." He said. Grian could also feel a bit of heat on his cheeks as he realised he was blushing and had been called out by Jimmy. "You're just saying that cause you wanna mess with me." He said, denying that he was actually embarrassed but in reality he definitely was. He didn't understand why he was feeling this way but he was trying to make sense of it. Jimmy just laughed as they kept on walking and finally ended the conversation, which only made Grian think even more about why he was feeling this way about Scar.

Grian was simply laying in his bed, casually scrolling through his phone and not paying much attention to his surroundings. He didn't notice her entering since he was focused on his phone, so he jumped when she suddenly said something and spoke to him directly. "Pearl! What the heck? Haven't you learnt how to knock?!" Grian replied angrily, not even looking up from his screen. Pearl then walked over and sat down on his bed, which made him even angrier. "Wow sorry mister angry." She said sarcastically and jokingly, which only angered him more. He then turned his head towards her and continued to speak. "Shut up."