Found

You were wandering the streets of Manchester with you group of runaways, looking for a place to set up for the day.

The next moment you felt your arm getting pulled on.

"It is you" Jill said in shock as she held your arm as you stared back with wide eyes at the Dutch football player.

"I can't believe it, everyone looked for you in London" Jill said as you continued to stare back not saying anything.

"Are you okay? Let's go get some food. We need to call Daan and Beth" Jill rambled, the mention of Daan and Beth getting you over your shock as you quickly pulled your arm out of her grasp and took a step back. Feeling guilty at the panic that now took over her face, realizing a second to late as you took off running, hearing her yell after you as you disappeared into the crowd, you group following close behind you.

~

You were hanging out in a park, planning out how your group was going to get money this week

"There's groups of people walking around showing a picture of you. Asking if anyone has see you" one of the older guys was saying

"What?" You thought confused. There is no way, after only a day that Jill had people looking for you.

"They'll give up soon" you said nonchalantly you said closing your eyes and hoping to get a quick nap in to fight the cold you developed over night.

"I don't think so" he said, "they are heading this way" causing you to open your eyes in a panic. I'm not going back into the system.

"I'll catch you guys later at the usual spot" you said getting up and trying to walk away without getting notice. Sparing glances their way to make sure they didn't see you.

"Fuck" you mumbled making eye contact with Millie, taking off at a run when she started for you

"Wait!" Millie yelled

"Come on kid, we aren't going to give up" Rachel yelled

You felt your body slowing down due to lack of food and illness that was wrecking you body, but you pushed yourself to continued running

"Gotcha" Rachel said grabbing you arm and yanking your body into hers as she wrapped your body in her arms to prevent you from running away again.

"Let go you" you stated as you fought in her arms

"Your coming with us for some food and a chat" Rachel said

"Not going"

"Fine, the hard way" Millie said as she threw you over her shoulder, a little concern with how light you were

"Let go of me" you hissed as Millie held you securely.

"Nothing to worry about here. Just returning a runway kid home" Rachel said calmly to by standards who were giving them suspicious looks.

"At least let me walk" you grumbled feeling fatigue starting.

"Don't trust you not to run" Millie said giving you a gentle squeeze. You give up and relaxing into her hold.