Custody fight part 2-Kellex

We were currently eating dinner in the conference. All of us just hanging out and preparing for our game tomorrow.

"Have you guys heard from her?" Allie asked looking at me. I knew her and everyone the team missed and her not talking to them or us was also getting to them.

"No, she hasn't even posted on any social media" I said looking at Allie who was looking at me sadly.

"It killing Kelley and I to not even know if she is okay. At least if she posted something we could have an idea" I continued

"I'm sure she is doing good. If she wasn't, I'm sure she would have reached out to someone by now. She is probably just busy playing sports and trying to be the top of her class like she was in Orlando" Allie said

"You guys, look what I found!" Emily yelled running into the conference room waving her phone around with smile.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Allie, it was probably just another TikTok or meme

That when I felt the phone shoved in my face causing me to shove it away and glare at the blonde defender as she then shove it in Kelley's face.

I watched as my wife scanned over the phone before she looked at me with tears in her eyes before handing me the phone

I looked at it  and the first thing I notice was picture of (Y/n) with another girl in an USA soccer uniform. I quickly read the article and looked at the pictures and videos.

My heart broke even more when I saw that her last name was changed to her biological parents, no longer Morgan-O'Hara.

"They moved her up to the U-16 team as a 13 year old" I said with a sad  but proud smile as I handed the phone back to Emily as everyone was saying that was a good thing.

"She doesn't have our last name anymore" Kelley said sadly and instantly everyone went silent. We all watched as she sadly walked out of the conference room as Allie pulled me into a side hug. I watch as Christen and Emily went to go after her.

I quickly stood up, stopping them.

"I got her" I said, they haven't seen how bad Kelley can get over (y/n) and I know they won't know how to deal with her.

"If you need anything, just let us know" Christen said and I nodded with a tight lipped smile before I went after my wife.

I quickly made my way up to our hotel room. I took a deep breath before walking into the room.

The sight pulled at my heart, I hated seeing my wife upset and knowing I couldn't fully take away her pain.

"Kel" I said quietly as I made my way over to her, she was staring at her phone with tears coming down her face.

I sat on the bed and pulled her on to my lap as I saw what she was staring at. It was videos and pictures of the games the (y/n) just played in.

"She is playing amazingly" kel said quietly

"She looks happy and healthy" I said as I grabbed her phone and locked it

"No" Kelley said as she reached for her phone and I put it on the nightstand and grabbed her hands

"No, we are not having that talk again. About how we still need to live our life" Kelley said angrily as she moved from my lap and glared at me

"Kelley, we are doing everything we can to get her back. We can't be depressed and sad all the time. We still have to live. We can see she is living her life, we need to also"

"She is our kid Alex and she isn't with either one of us. It's been 2 months and you don't even seem sad or like you care anymore!" Kelley said which caused me to get mad as I was now glaring back at her

"You have no right to say that! I do care. I love our kid more than anything in this world, but their is only so much we can do" I said glaring at the women in front of me.

How dare she say that. I'm used to coming home everyday and seeing (y/n) since she chose to live in Orlando because the beach was there. It was killing me not being able to she her everyday, her not responding to us making it even worst.

"I'm sorry, I had no right to say that" Kelley said as more tears fell down her face "it's just what if she doesn't want to come back home. What if she likes her life better with them then us. What if we never get her back?" Kelley continued which caused all anger to leave my body as I pulled her back into my arms.

"That's not true, we both know if she got the option she would come back. Our kid is just really good at making the best of bad situations" I said but even now I was also feeling unsure if she would come back

"Are you sure? she hasn't had talked with anyone she considers family and us. She even left all the clothes she loves to steal from us. It's like she planned on acting we never met" Kelley said as she looked completely defeated

"I'm positive Kelley, she loves us just as much as we love her. I can't tell you why she isn't responding. It could be for many different reasons that have nothing to do with her not wanting to come back to us"

Kelley just nodded, not looking convinced but more calm then before. She moved back up me and laid down, causing me to join her and pull her into my chest.

"I just want her back with us" Kelley whispered

"Me to" I whispered as we both fell asleep

——————————————————————————
I decided to make this a three part story. I'll be posting part three by next Friday!