"Is that a kid?"- Sick

Katie woke to someone tugging on her arm and completely woke up when she saw you leaning against the bed.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Katie spoke quietly as she saw your tears, getting out of bed to pick you up.

"Shit" Katie mumbled feeling your hot skin as you placed you head into the crock of her neck.

"Let's go find something to make you feel better, sweetheart" Katie whispered, sparing a quick glance to make sure Caitlin was still asleep as she carried you out of the room and towards the kitchen, setting you on the counter.

You whined when Katie stepped away, "I'm just getting you some water" she said as she filled a sippy cup up with water for you. Handing it to you as you took a couple of slows sips at Katie encouragements.

"What are you guys doing up?" Caitlin asked with a yawn as she walked into kitchen, instantly feeling worried as she saw your red and tear stain cheeks.

"Do we have children medicine?" Katie asked looking over Caitlin.

"We should. Katrina had us buy the whole store saying we would need it at some point" Caitlin said as walked over to you, kissing your forehead gently as you now cuddled into her as Katie pulled out the medicine.

"Have you taken her temperature?" Caitlin asked as Katie handed her the thermometer.

"Hey darling, feeling yucky?" Caitlin asked causing you to nod into her chest.

"Is it your tummy?" She continued as you slowly shook you head no

"Can you point it out?" Caitlin tried, hoping to figure out what doesn't feel well to give you the right medicine.

You slowly pulled back, pointing to your head and throat.

"Can you let me take your temperature? Then we can get you something to help make you feel better" as you allowed her to put the thermometer in your mouth.

"39.3" Caitlin said, sharing a worried look with Katie who bite her lip debating if they should take you to the emergency room.

"Medicine and warm bath. Then we will check her temperature in a few hours" Katie said walking over with medicine to give you.

"Here, drink up. It will taste like grapes. Isn't that yummy?" Katie said holding medicine out to you as you looked back hesitant before taking it. Instantly pulling a disgusted face as you looked at the older women who were hiding their smiles at your face.

"See, not so bad" Katie said.

"Let go get you in the bath" Caitlin said picking up and heading to the bathroom.

Katie quickly turned on the water and helped Caitlin undress you as you gripped on to both of them shaking your head no.

You shook you head no again as more tears fell, gripping Caitlin harder.

"Sweetheart, I promise it will make you feel better" Katie tried as she looked at Caitlin who looked just as helpless as you gripped her shirt tightly in your little hands.

"I've got an idea" Katie said taking you from Caitlin arms as she looked at her confused, you quickly gripping Katie's shirt in hopes not being put into the bathtub.

"Getting in with her" Katie stated as held your crying body in her arms and slowly sat down in the water with you. You slowly calming down and relaxing against Katie who was smiling up at Caitlin who looked relived to see you not crying.

"See, this isn't to bad" Katie said after a few minutes as you were fighting to keep your eyes open

"Looks like she is falling asleep" Caitlin said fondly as she grabbed a towel for you and Katie

"I've got her" Caitlin said wrapping you in a towel as Katie held you up. You instantly cuddling into Caitlin as she walked you into your room and set you on your bed

"Let get you changed, darling" Caitlin said grabbing on of your shirts, only for you to tug on her shirt

"What's wrong?" Caitlin asked as you refused to put on your shirt, looking close to tears again

You whined pitifully as you tugged on her shirt again, "okay, you can have my shirt" Caitlin said as she took off her shirt and put it on you. Leaving a kiss to your forehead before your leaning back into her, wrapping your arms around her neck

"Let's go lay down" Caitlin said picking you up and carrying you back to her and Katie's bed, seeing Katie already changed.

Caitlin gently laid you on Kate's chest as she went to find a new shirt.

"We've got you" Katie said kiss your head as you lad on her chest, as she gently ran her hand through your hair. You instantly gripping a piece of Caitlin new shirt as she laid next you

"I'm right here" Caitlin said gently holding your hand that held her new shirt. Both women watching as your eyes closed and your breathing evened out

"Looks like someone is clingy when their sick" Katie whispered.

"Just like someone else I know" Caitlin whispered with a smirk as she leant over and placed a kiss on Katie lips who only smiled back.