Custody fight-Kellex

Mama: Kelley
Mom: Alex

"(Y/n), we need to talk to you about something" mom said coming to joined me on the bed with mama joining on my other side.

"Finally going to telling me what been bothering your guys the past few days?" I asked

They have been acting weird the last few days and making a lot of private calls. It even looks like they have been crying a few time.

I watched as they shared another look and it looked like they were going to cry again

"We're so sorry" mama said as tears started to fall and I felt confused and panicked. Why would they be sorry?

I looked to mom for an answer to see she was holding back tears but a few fell.

"We did everything we could and we aren't going to stop fighting" she said as she grabbed my hand

"I don't understand" I said pulling my hand away and getting off my bed to look at my moms who were both in tears

"Your biological parents want custody of you. Your leaving tomorrow to go to them" Mom said I froze on the spot as I looked at the two women who adopted me 5 years ago after I ended up in foster care. My biological parents being addicted to drugs and neglect causing me to go into the system.

"(Y/n)" mama said as she cupped my cheek, I must have zoned out thinking about my biological parents.

I quickly pulled away from and I saw a look of hurt cross her face

"You both promise that I would never end up back with them" I said as tears started to fall down my face as the realized of the situation hit me. They were no longer going to be my moms.

"We never thought this was possible" Mom moving to stand next Mama, giving me a pleading look.

I didn't know what to think, they weren't going to be apart of my life anymore. I will be with those people for 4 more years until I turn 18.

"Get out" I said moving back agains as more tears kept falling as I didn't know how to feel anymore

"Please listen to us, we aren't going to stop fighting til you back with us" mama said

"GET OUT" I yelled looking at the both of them as the looked at me pleading but I just looked away until the left.

As soon as they left I collapsed to the ground and just cried until I fell asleep on the ground.

————————————————————-

I woke up in the morning and everything from last night hit again. I fought back the tears and took a deep breath. I don't have a choice in the matter, might as well pack.

I quickly packed my important and favorite items and packed them. I took one more look around my room, this will be the last night I'm in here. I made my downstairs with my suitcase and backpack and left it at the bottom of the stairs.

I slowly made my into the kitchen. Feeling my heart beat pick up as I was about to face my moms. This being my last morning with them.

I made it to the door way and froze, aunt Ali and Ash, along with Aunt Sydney was in the kitchen with my moms.

As soon as I looked at my moms I took of running towards them. They pulled me into a hug as I held back tears.

"I'm sorry" I mumbled into them as the held me tight. I felt them both place a kiss on my head before they pulled away.

"It's okay" Kelley said cupping my cheek as I lended into it for more comfort.

"Why don't we enjoy some breakfast" Alex said giving a tight smile

"Come here shorty" Ash said opening her as she and my three aunts gave me a hug as they smiled sadly at me.

Moms made my favorite, banana pancakes.

All through breakfast we messed around and joked, pretending that it was a normal morning.

However, our moments of avoiding the situation ended when we heard a knock on the door.

I instantly felt nauseous and I'm pretty sure I was pale, looking around at everyone else. They looked the same.

"I'll get it" Sydney said heading towards the door

I looked at my moms and I felt fear overtake my body, instantly going to them for comfort.

They wrapped me in a hug as I tightened my hold on them.

"We love you so much" mama said

"We are going to get you back" mom said and at this point I could tell they were also crying.

It was that moment the social service arrived with a two policemen to escort me.

"Don't let them take me" I cried as I snuggled into them.

That's when I felt a new hand on my shoulder and I looked up to see the police men giving me a sad smile

"It's time to go" he said as I turned back to my moms

"No" I replied

"I'm sorry to do this" he said as he grabbed my arms causing me to tighten my grips on my moms who now match me as we were all pretty much in hysterics while trying to fight the police over and my moms as held my arms. The other police moving to my moms.

I saw Ash, Ali, and Sydney who are also in tears move to my moms.

"NO" I cried as I lost grip on my moms and the police officers moved us part as I saw mama fighting the officer and mom fall to the ground with Sydney comforting her as Ali and Ash went to mama.

"Mama, mom" I kept crying as the police office took me to car.

I finally stopped yelling once I was placed in the back seat. Just crying as a whole lot of emotions hit me. Sadness and despair being the biggest two.