Adopted kid-krashlyn

Ali and Ash had adopted you a few months ago. For a 3 year old, you had been through a lot in your short life. It had taken you a little while to warm up to then and even then you still barely talked or liked to be touched, only allowing it if you initiate it. That was hard for the two older woman who were very affectionate people but they understood it was something that you had not been expose to it before them.

Ali and Ash were sitting on the coach watching a movie after putting you to bed an hour ago, when they heard movement upstairs causing them to look at each in confusion.

"Think she is still awake?" Ash asked looking over at her wife

"Maybe, but she doesn't normally leave her room" Ali said standing up and heading up the stairs to check on you with Ash right behind her.

When they made it up stairs they found you sitting at the top, holding your stuffed dolphin while you petted Logan who was sitting next to you.

When you saw them, you froze and just looked at them with a blank look. Even after being with them for month, you still hadn't gotten over the fear of being punished for doing things you weren't suppose to. Like being awake after being put to bed.

"Hey bud, couldn't sleep?" Ash asked taking a seat on the stairs and joining you in petting Logan.

Once you realized they weren't mad, you little body visibly relaxed as you shook your head no.

"Want to try again? Logan can join you in bed and we can read you another story" Ali said with a small smile and you nodded again as you stood up and quickly walked back to you bedroom.

Once in you room, you grabbed a book you wanted them to read before climbing back into your bed.

Ali and Ash took a spots besides you on your bed, both not touching you since they new you didn't like contact unless you initiate it. Logan ended up taking the spot at the end of you bed.

You quietly handed the book to Ash since you loved the voices she made while she read as you laid back down, holding the dolphin to you

As Ash was reading, they could visibly see you getting tired as you fought to stay awake.

You ended up rolling on your side and cuddling into Ali. Playing with her fingers to try and stay awake.

This brought smiles to both the adults faces as they saw they you were getting more comfortable with them.

Once you were a sleep the quietly stood up, each giving you a kiss on the head before heading to the door. Giving you one last look before heading to bed themselves.

—————————————
You were playing at the park with Ali while Ash was running errands.

Ali was sitting the bench watching you run around with a little with a smile on her face. She loved to see you laugh and smile with other kids your age.

You had just gone down the slide when you made your way over to Ali.

"Mama, tired" you said as you grabbed Ali hand and lended into her legs, looking up at her with a tired expression. The running around tiring out your small body.

Ali felt her tears come to her eyes and her heart swelled as she looked down you. She didn't think she would hear you call her that.

"Want to go home and we can put on a movie" Ali asked ask you and you nodded.

The walk back to the house was calm and quiet since you were exhausted and Ali was replying the the first time you called her mama in her and that she couldn't wait to tell Ash.

Once you guys made it into the house, you took a seat on the coach as Ali put in Nemo for you guys to watch before joining you on the coach

Within 20 minutes you were out cold with you head resting against Ali, whose focus had been on you and not the movie as she ran her fingers through you hair.

The look of innocent and peacefulness on your young features.

Ash arrived home to see you guys on the coach.

"Hey baby" Ash said kissing Ali cheek as tears started to fill in Ali's eyes, which instantly caught the attention of Ash

"What's wrong?" Ash whispered concern but also trying not wake the little girl.

"She called me mama" Ali answered with a smile as she tried to wipe them as Ash started smiling, realizing they happy tears

"That's amazing" Ash said as she looked between her wife and their child.

That's when you started waking up. Opening your eyes and rubbing the sleep out of them

"Well hello sleepy head" Ash said as Ali quickly finished wiping her tears before you noticed

"Wanna to come help set the table for dinner?" Ash asked as you nodded your head yes. Heading to the kitchen with Ash, not noticing Ali's tears
—————————————————————-

It has been days since you started calling Ali, mama. Ash and Ali were wondering when and if you would start calling Ash mom. They both waited patiently, not wanting to force you or scare you into not calling Ali, mama.

Currently, you were outside with Ash, playing with Logan.

Logan had just brought you the toy again and you threw it as far as your little arm could.

He would bring it back and you would pet him before you throw it again.

"Can I?" Ash asked as you held the toy in your hand. You silently handed it to her to watch her throw it. You were always amazed with how much further they could throw it then you.

You watched on happily as Ash threw it a couple more time before she decided to mess with Logan. Holding the toy out of his reach and having him jump for it.

"Mommy, be nice" you said causing Ash to lower the toy in shock that you called her mommy.

You walked over and grabbed Logan's toy and gave it to him with a smile as you petted him.

A huge smile reached Ash's face as came out of her shock and did a little dance they you missed since you went back to playing with Logan.

That's when Ali appeared by Ash side pulling her into a side hug with a hugs smile having heard you call her Mommy.

They watched you play with Logan with smiles on there faces, knowing that you saw them as her moms.