Wisdom teeth-Mal

Mal, Christen, and Tobin had just managed to get you in the car and heading home after you got your wisdom teeth pulled. You hadn't said anything and were still out of from the laughing gas.

They made it half way back to your apartment in Portland when you finally spoke.

"Who are you?" You asked looking at everyone confused as everyone looked at you with smiles as Christen pulled out her phone to record you so she can show you later

"We are your friends" Christen said with smile while you just continued to stare at them confused before you expression changed

"YOU GUYS ARE KIDNAPPING ME" you yelled looking around panicked reaching for the door handle, which caused the other three to start to panick since the car was still moving.

Mal instantly went to grab your hands to try and stop you while Christen was yelling at Tobin to stop the car.

As soon as the car stopped you managed to get out of mal's grip and out of the car, causing the other 3 to quickly follow.

You had walked away from the car while they looked at you to try and guess what you would do next while Tobin decided to discreetly record you.

"(Y/n), we aren't kidnapping you" Christen said gently to you

"I don't know where we are going, so you are kidnapping me" you said stubbornly crossing your arms like a child which only cause the other three to look at you amused while Tobin just laughed

"Kid, we are taking you back to our apartment" Tobin said as they watched you think

"I don't believe you" you said and took off running down the street. However with the drugs still in your system you didn't move as fast as you usually do which allowed Mal and Christen to catch you quickly.

Once you stop trying to run away they loosen their grip on you and lead you back to the car, which you surprisingly let them.

"This time, can you make sure your girlfriend stays in the car?" Tobin said once everyone was back in the car.

"Girlfriend?" You said with a look of shock as you stare at Mal

"Your too beautiful to be my girlfriend" you continue as Mal felt herself blushing.

"Babe, we've been together for nearly a year" Mal said watching for your reaction.

"Really?" You asked amazed while Mal continue to stare at you with love in her eyes

"Yes" Mal reply

"Wow, I'm lucky" you reply as you then snuggle in mals as she runs her fingers through your hair, helping you calm down.

"That was one of the cutest things I've ever seen" Tobin said as Christen grabbed her hand while agreeing, both watching with adoration at the younger girls.