Security!

I was sneaking my way through the hallways, making sure to not be seen by security but also make it seem like I was suppose to be here.

I saw a sign that said field, bingo. That is where the team must be or going to be.

I quickly made my way to the tunnel and looked out on the field.

I saw the team by the benches and I felt my heart pick up at what I was about to do, who I was about to meet.

I slowly made my way over the bench, which it surprisingly took a long time for anyone to notice me.

"Who are you?" Ash asked once she saw you

"I'm (y/n)" I said as I continued my way over to them

"And what are you doing here?" Ash asked confused as the team was now all staring at me. I however was looking for one particular person. When I saw her, she looked shocked and fearful.

"I came to talk to Alex" I said still looking at Alex.

"I don't know you" Alex said finally saying something

"I just want to talk" i said keeping myself calm at all the looks I was getting.

"I think you need to leave kid, before we call security" Ash said moving closer to Alex in a protective manner while Alex just continue to stare at me

"I think you would much rather come and talk to me, then have me share what I know about you" I said with a smirk as I watched Alex panic since she knew who I was

"Are you blackmailing her?" Kelley asked angrily as I just nodded

"She is just a kid. There is no way she could actually know something about Alex that we already don't know" Allie said looking at me skeptically which only made my smirk grow. People always underestimate kids.

"Are you sure about that? I mean I may be only 13 years, but I would say this is a pretty juicy story" I said look right at Alex who was moving towards me. She looked pale and nervous which alone made me happier.

"I thought you would change your mind" I said as I turned to walk away as I heard "Alex, are you okay" but I new she was following me.

I made my way across the stadium and took a seat and watched as she followed me and took a seat next to me.

"So I'm guessing you realized who I am. I mean your parents still ask for a picture every year. I assumed you have seen at least one" I said continuing

"What do you want?" Alex asked with an a confused face

"Just to meet you in person" I said speaking honestly

"I don't believe you. You won't come here and sneak into a stadium. Then blackmail me to just meet me" Alex said not with an irrated look causing me to smile.

I mean she isn't completely wrong but most of it had been to meet her. To see what she is like in real life.

"No, it's pretty much just that"

"I still don't believe you" she said

"What? afraid I'm going to tell the world that the Alex Morgan had a baby as a teenager and gave her up for adoption to peruse soccer. Dont you think if I was going to that, I would have by now? Plus I would never actually tell anyone that your my birth mom. That would put to much attention and be a burden on me" I said causing her to glare but I honestly didn't mind. She seems way nicer on tv and social media

"In that case. SECURITY!" She yelled causing my eyes to widen in shock. I was not expecting that.

I looked over and saw two security guards running my way so I took off running towards the exit. However due to my condition and not being able to work out, I was slower than normal and the were able to catch me.