Shooting -USWNT

(Y/n) POV

I was sitting in my second to last final. I had one more tomorrow morning then I would be off to camp. I couldn't wait to get there since everyone arrived yesterday, but I had to finish my college finals.

I was stuck on a problem, when I heard what sounded like a gun shot. Causing me to look around the room and see all of us were looking at each other, probably wondering if we all heard the same thing.

That when more went off and I felt my heart drop as I saw my teacher quickly pull out her phone and as we heard screaming and gun shots.

I stood from my desk and moved to look out the window as my teacher went to shut the door.

I saw people running from our building in an panic and that when the situation finally dawned on me.

Their is a shooter in our building.

My heart rate picked up as our teacher and a few of the students started stacking desk against the door in hopes of covering the glass window portion of the door as some started crying and calling people as more shots rang out.

The sound of the screams and shoots appearing significantly closer than earlier.

I moved to the corner with the other students in the class as we waited, that being all we can do as we all shared scared and anxious looks. No one saying anything.

I pulled out my phone to see it was blowing up with text and calls from the team. A lot being from my team moms Christen and Tobin. I sent a text to the group chat telling them I was good for right now. Leaving out the part that I'm in the building the shooter is in.

No point in worry and stressing them out when they couldn't do anything. I don't want to risk them getting in car and ending up hurt.

I could only hope someone would stop the shooter before they got closer to our room.

Thats when we heard banging out our door and I felt myself hold my breath and my eyes widen in fear.

Whoever was at the door couldn't see us through the window and must have moved on.

That's when I heard her and I knew I would never forget her voice and forgive myself for not opening the door.

"Please, no. Don't kill me. Please" the girl cried out in fear and desperation and that when I felt my first tear fall as I realized all of us in this room could be next.

The next moment two shots range out loud and clear and I knew the shooter was right out side our door, causing my heart rate to beat even faster and my hands start to sweat.

I quickly send one last text to the group chat

I love you guys, please don't forget that

We all squeezed closer together as we wanted to be as far out of site as possible. I felt someone grab my hand and I looked over to see a girl with tears running down her face, with look of pure fear on her face. I'm sure mine looked just like her seconds later

That's when the first shots into our room occurred.

Christen POV

We were taking a break during practice before we started back up again.

"(Y/n)" Mal said staring at her phone

"We know you like her" Emily said laughing as Mal looked pale as she looked at her phone and starts to text some one before showing Emily her phone.

Emily's smile instantly dropped as she ran to her phone and pulled it out to call some one

At this point I was curious as I watch their interaction