Adopted kid part 2- krashlyn

Ali, Ash, and you had just arrived at the hotel, being the last to show up for this camp. This would be the first time meeting the team for you. Ali and Ash had set rules for the team but overall they were still extremely nervous. You had opened up even more and became more cuddly, but you were still really quiet and closed off with new people.

As you guys were getting the room key, your eyes caught Alex. You had meet her and opened up to her due to the amount of time you had seen her with your moms. Ash and Ali had made a point to make sure were comfortable with Alex, seeing as you would see her in Orlando and with the national team.

You took of running towards her and running into her with a smile as you hugged her legs.

When she saw you who ran into, a huge smile appeared on her face.

"Hello, little one" Alex said with a smile as you looked up at her with smile and waved.

That's when the other made their presents known to you by awwing, which caused you to hide behind Alex legs while Alex placed a head on your shoulder to try and coax you from behind her.

That's when Christen and Tobin kneeled down in front of Alex so she was eye level with you.

"Hi (y/n), I'm Christen and this is Tobin. we are friend of you moms" Christen said

"We are happy to finally meet you" Tobin said as they waited to see what you did.

You peeked from behind Alex to look at them and the 3 ladies behind them as they watched anxiously for your response. Having been warned to let you set the pace for things.

You gave a small wave before you took off back to your moms who had watched the whole interaction from a far, also curious to how you would do.

Once you reached them you just looked up at them, waiting to see what was happening next.

"Hey bud, happy to see Alex" ash asked as you gave a quiet "yes" in return as Ali gave her teammates a smile to let them now you were good.

"Did you meet some of mommy's and I friends?" Ali asked cautiously

"Nice" was your response to which they understood as they are nice, being used to your one word responses. They were working on getting you to talk more.

"Want to go meet the rest of our friends" Ali asked as  they saw you start to get nervous and play with your sleeves.

"Okay" you said as you walked closer to Ash "up?" You asked and Ash could never say no to you as she picked you up.

You rested you head on her shoulder while you still played with your sleeves, nervous to be meeting new people.

Ash and Ali shared a look but knew at one point you would have to meet the team. They looked over at the other group of ladies and headed their way to meet up in the conference room with everyone before going bed for the night.

Ali and Ash walked into the conference room behind the others and was instantly meet with the rest of the team whose focus turned to the little girl in Ash's arms

"Aww, she is so cute" Emily and Mal squealed as soon as they saw you. ash felt you tense up as you snuggle even further into her and now your head was in the crook of her neck.

Ali just watched you, while Kelley went and slapped both of there heads "idiots" she said as they rubbed their heads

Megan slowly walked up to Ash and Ali and gave a smile before turn her attention to the little girl who she has been dying to meet in person.

"Hey munchkin, it's aunty Megan. Remember seeing me on FaceTime?" Megan asked as you slowly peaked your head out of Ash neck to look at her before you said "yes." Which the team had to hold back an awe at how quiet and sweet your voice was.